Geo filter is inconsistent on fifa 21

Hello , can someone please explain why all the servers for FIFA 21 in EU  dissapeared from NEETDUMA R2  ? there is only 1 available in Netherland, all the others are not available in the Geofilter . 

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Martin D said:

Hello , can someone please explain why all the servers for FIFA 21 in EU  dissapeared from NEETDUMA R2  ? there is only 1 available in Netherland, all the others are not available in the Geofilter . 

Are you referring to them not showing in Ping Heatmap? For the Geo-Filter it will show what you can connect to so if they're available and your settings allow it then you can connect to them

9 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Do you still see the lag spikes you mentioned previously after a reboot?

they disappear for a few minutes then start again every few minutes, on a regular so like on dsl reports every now and again the results would show for upload ms to be 200+-2000+ ms

on ping plotter to the servers i play on the latency would jump from like 35 increase to 50-60 then spike to 100-300 at most times then drop again, at times the spikes have shown up to 1000+

i've gone back to modem mode it makes fifa playable, for some reason the game just doesnt perform when in router mode and connected to the xr500,

im out of contract with VIRUS media in a month so changing im praying the issues will decrease, but is there anything i can do in the meanwhile about the spikes

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, Vipeeeer said:

they disappear for a few minutes then start again every few minutes, on a regular so like on dsl reports every now and again the results would show for upload ms to be 200+-2000+ ms

on ping plotter to the servers i play on the latency would jump from like 35 increase to 50-60 then spike to 100-300 at most times then drop again, at times the spikes have shown up to 1000+

i've gone back to modem mode it makes fifa playable, for some reason the game just doesnt perform when in router mode and connected to the xr500,

im out of contract with VIRUS media in a month so changing im praying the issues will decrease, but is there anything i can do in the meanwhile about the spikes

Could you try PingPlotter with just a local website if possible, do you see the same issues there? Game servers sometimes do not respond to pings so they're not the most accurate way to test. Also there is a tip for FIFA here, see if that helps at all https://forum.netduma.com/topic/36390-fifa-strange-gameplay-issues/