Fifa Strange gameplay issues.

Nelson

For people having troubles with Fifa even though they have good ping and put in the good setting for monitor/tv etc but still get BAD gameplay (slow delayed out of sync feeling). I found out that using certain camera views in game make the FPS bug out. Noticed this in Tele Broadcast and in Co-op camera. Playing on Xbox series X (next gen version of the game). Thought it was lag but in the end it seemed to be FPS issues caused by camera buggs. 

If you have this issue try playing on a different camera mode like classic and reboot console+ fifa. Helped me out a lot. 

Thought i post it here cause maybe it can help some people! 

Greetz. 

al try this tonight. I use co-op 20 height 0 zoom i think it is. funny you should mention thus because my son was playing some and asked me to play a few games late on for him. I changed the camera last night. he's been playing tonight on my camera settings saying it was really bad losing every game. Apparently he was shouting and stamping his feet. welcome to fifa

I used to use that exact same setting ;). Found out it was causing issues when i went over to a friend and changed his camera view to the 20-height 0 zoom. He was instantly complaining there was something wrong with his net. Thats how we found out it was causing issues. Switching it back to classic camera and rebooting the Xbox immediately resolved this. 

Hopefully it will work for you2!

• 4 weeks later...

did nothing to help me. 

I have had some success with the games problems after deleting saved games on the xbox storage.

Don't know why but slow gameplay has gone.

Then again I have claimed to sort the problem a few times on here but it keeps coming back.

Fingers crossed this time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...