Destiny 2 lobbies resolved?!

Chrisrdz18

18 hours ago, ktaylor2 said:

This is a straight cop out. The method was placed behind the level wall to allow the ppl who came up with it, more time to make money themselves. Many of them do the carries as a source of income. Ive personally talked to one about it. And really, do you think someone wanting to get the method wouldnt join, spend the $6 plus bucks to donate then get leveled up, take the method and charge for it. Then you are naive. Making money was the overriding reason for all the hard work to come up with the method. So its hypocritical to be upset that someone else is making money. Since early on it was said the method would be free to everyone.

Exactly!!!!!!!!

I have not made one dime of ghost lobbies, never have.  I do lobbies for my clanmates and friends but if you guys are willing to be my first customers hit me up ;)

18 hours ago, ghorman said:

Seems you are talking out of your butt to put it nicely.  I've been apart of that discord since this started and that is not the case.  Please give us a name which then it can be address if this is true.

I was told it was $20 a carry, or $50 for all 3. This was when everyone was using Stadia to get their anchors. He even sent me the link to his website that showed all the services he offered in Destiny. So no, Im not talking out my butt. And I was there early one too. Several of those ppl said specifically they needed to get back to making money. One said he had a light bill due. One even said he had been out of work for quite awhile and this was how he was paying bills.  Do you deny that it was originally supposed to by free to everyone? Then one it was created it got put behind needing to level up. Of course this was after the creators had a seperate forum created just for them to work on ideas. So no, I wont be giving you a name. I dont need to. Because everything Ive said is true.

17 minutes ago, ktaylor2 said:

I was told it was $20 a carry, or $50 for all 3. This was when everyone was using Stadia to get their anchors. He even sent me the link to his website that showed all the services he offered in Destiny. So no, Im not talking out my butt. And I was there early one too. Several of those ppl said specifically they needed to get back to making money. One said he had a light bill due. One even said he had been out of work for quite awhile and this was how he was paying bills.  Do you deny that it was originally supposed to by free to everyone? Then one it was created it got put behind needing to level up. Of course this was after the creators had a seperate forum created just for them to work on ideas. So no, I wont be giving you a name. I dont need to. Because everything Ive said is true.

Carry is different than charging for a solution.  We don't want people charging for a solution, outside of that there isn't much controller someone can do on a lobby.

3 hours ago, ghorman said:

Carry is different than charging for a solution.  We don't want people charging for a solution, outside of that there isn't much controller someone can do on a lobby.

Oh so now you want to change what is and what isnt ok. Because the original statement was ppl were charging for it. It didnt specify carry or the method itself. So its ok that your members make bank, youre worried about how others make bank. As I said, and I stand behind it. The method was hidden behind "earning it" so they could limit the amount of ppl who knew, and slow down how long it would take others to "earn"  their way there. Of course they can bypass that whole earning thing by "donating". They even have the donation announcement on a timer, so it pops up every half hour or so, thats how desperate they are. So its yet another way to shakedown folks. The discord is a joke. And so help me, the next one of you from that discord who tells me I dont know what Im talking about, or making stuff up. I will open the flood gates and send a file showing the whole method to anyone who dm's me for it. Free of charge. Because I have had it with the ppl on that discord. So please, keep antagonizing me.

I've never made money for a ghost lobby or the solution.  I only do lobbies for my friends.  I cannot control what someone else does or how they act.

But here is the solution:

=========================================================

It involves a locally installed Linux box or a small cloud instance that you VPN into on your netduma. You then capture some UDP network packets and set up a couple of firewall rules based on IDs in those network packets.

=============================================================

There are several ways to do the solution but it can be done with or without a netduma router, WRT router or a linux system setup as a router.  Explore and figure out which way is best for you and your skill set.

You can laugh but it’s not my fault if you don’t understand how to do it. But that is the method. 

Are you expecting people to hold your hand?

17 minutes ago, ghorman said:

You can laugh but it’s not my fault if you don’t understand how to do it. But that is the method. 

Are you expecting people to hold your hand?

You got me wrong mate. Not laughing at you, just at poor guy who doesn't "understand" your solution;) Nice one.

On 5/8/2021 at 4:14 PM, ghorman said:

I've never made money for a ghost lobby or the solution.  I only do lobbies for my friends.  I cannot control what someone else does or how they act.

It involves a locally installed Linux box or a small cloud instance that you VPN into on your netduma. You then capture some UDP network packets and set up a couple of firewall rules based on IDs in those network packets.

There are several ways to do the solution but it can be done with or without a netduma router, WRT router or a linux system setup as a router.  Explore and figure out which way is best for you and your skill set.

Is this method for stadia or for console ? It sounds like a way for wintrading on pc 

I messaged you happy saint

2 minutes ago, happy saint said:

be aware if that discord server as it scammed over 100 ppl and it shut down !!!!
if u need the new method msg me , if ur rude and ur gonna sell it dnt bother messaging me !!!

On 5/8/2021 at 4:14 PM, ghorman said:

So no need for a computer running Linux? I can set this up with a vpn through a router? Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable in this field, but willing to learn.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:58 PM, Serguei07 said:

I have solution send me a message

⚠️⚠️⚠️ 

attention thief of money
⚠️⚠️⚠️ 
PSN : sergeo-dolares

40AEEC71-7847-4005-AF9E-CC50FAD32160.png

• Administrators

This topic will now be closed. We're here to provide support for our products and software to our community, not to facilitate people matching solo / against friends.

If you have an issue with being able to filter servers in Strikes or Crucible please make a new topic and we'll be happy to help.