Destiny 2 lobbies resolved?!

Chrisrdz18

I see a lot of people posting about lobbies being up again but don’t wanna share method anybody kind enough to help cause I was doing to help with my college classes at the university & now I can’t really afford it since they have been down. 

4 hours ago, APE-SLIDE said:

si vous avez besoin d'aide pour configurer la nouvelle méthode de lobbying du fromage d'essai, envoyez- moi un message que je vais vous apprendre ❤️

Our friend here says he can help, but he asks for money in return!

2 hours ago, gadro1200 said:

Our friend here says he can help, but he asks for money in return!

lol 

There is a free method just need to jump on the discord server that Saint posted.  Granted you need to hit level 7 on the chat because some people took the method and started charging for it.

4 minutes ago, ghorman said:

lol 

There is a free method just need to jump on the discord server that Saint posted.  Granted you need to hit level 7 on the chat because some people took the method and started charging for it.

Please send me the discord link 

3 hours ago, Mattyzcav24 said:

Ape slide won’t show u for free I asked him last night he wanted 300$ then told me to shoot him a price not going happen if we had more good ppl in this world they would help other ppl out but I’ve heard it’s hard to do on ps4 

funny - he told me 400. must like you more than me..

There are currently 3 ways of doing this, good luck with patching all of them ;) Luckily none of them require simply buying a router with geo ;) And if it's not free less people will be flooding LFG ;)

35 minutes ago, WinTraderSDR said:

This discord metod is not free. You need to donate guys or boost xp spamming msg. And it's on Linux so you need to know programming basics.

Well I guess you miss the part where people took the work of others from the discord server and started charging for it.  That is the reason for the level requirement on the discord server.  But there is no money required for the solution.

Speaking on the linux side.  Yes, you can use linux and there is another method using AWS but programming skills are NOT require but some basic linux commands and understanding is.  If you are not use to that type of world I can see where you can get overwhelm and confused.

2 minutes ago, ghorman said:

Well I guess you miss the part we people took the work of others from the discord server and started charging for it.  That is the reason for the level requirement on the discord server.  But there is no money required for the solution.

Speaking on the linux side.  Yes, you can use linux and there is another method using AWS but programming skills are NOT require but some basic linux commands and understanding is.  If you are not use to that type of world I can see where you can get overwhelm and confused.

I sent you a DM in regards to this. 

2 hours ago, ghorman said:

Well I guess you miss the part where people took the work of others from the discord server and started charging for it.  That is the reason for the level requirement on the discord server.  But there is no money required for the solution.

I don't need this discord metod to stay in business.  So GL

8 hours ago, ghorman said:

This is a straight cop out. The method was placed behind the level wall to allow the ppl who came up with it, more time to make money themselves. Many of them do the carries as a source of income. Ive personally talked to one about it. And really, do you think someone wanting to get the method wouldnt join, spend the $6 plus bucks to donate then get leveled up, take the method and charge for it. Then you are naive. Making money was the overriding reason for all the hard work to come up with the method. So its hypocritical to be upset that someone else is making money. Since early on it was said the method would be free to everyone.

11 minutes ago, ktaylor2 said:

This is a straight cop out. The method was placed behind the level wall to allow the ppl who came up with it, more time to make money themselves. Many of them do the carries as a source of income. Ive personally talked to one about it. And really, do you think someone wanting to get the method wouldnt join, spend the $6 plus bucks to donate then get leveled up, take the method and charge for it. Then you are naive. Making money was the overriding reason for all the hard work to come up with the method. So its hypocritical to be upset that someone else is making money. Since early on it was said the method would be free to everyone.

Who did you talk to about it that came up with it? Name please. 

41 minutes ago, ktaylor2 said:

Seems you are talking out of your butt to put it nicely.  I've been apart of that discord since this started and that is not the case.  Please give us a name which then it can be address if this is true.