Geo filter map does not support tuch

Oren Tasuna

Hi,

When I try to use geo filter from a mobile device, geo filter map does not respond to touch (can not navigate or zoom in/out).
This along with the mobile app not working (crashes before even opening) makes geo filter unusable from mobile devices.

4 hours ago, Oren Tasuna said:

Hi,

When I try to use geo filter from a mobile device, geo filter map does not respond to touch (can not navigate or zoom in/out).
This along with the mobile app not working (crashes before even opening) makes geo filter unusable from mobile devices.

Which version are you running and on what device, Android or iOS?

23 minutes ago, Oren Tasuna said:

Version 205 (but happened in all previous versions also), Android devices (S6 Tablet and S21 Ultra)

Are you able to export a log file from the App and send that over to [email protected] with a link to this thread for reference? This should help us see what's going on in the background.

3 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK, fully delete it and re-download the latest version from the play store if possible.

Done many times, app always crashes before even starting. This BTW also happened on my previous device (Note 8).

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Oren Tasuna said:

Done many times, app always crashes before even starting. This BTW also happened on my previous device (Note 8).

Restart your device, then clear the cache and data for the app in settings, then try opening it again please

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Oren Tasuna said:

Not rooted, but I assume if you run it on one of the devices I mentioned you'll get the same behavior. App crashes at start, so I guess it's some compatibility issue with newer Android builds.

What Android versions are you using? Will see if the team can reproduce.

• Administrators

We've been unable to reproduce this ourselves, it works on all those versions of Android as far as we can tell. A few questions from the dev:

Do you know how much spare ram/storage you have?
How many apps do you have installed roughly?
Is the app installed on internal or external storage?

• 1 month later...

I’m have the same issue I think on my MacBook. It doesn’t show the east coast of Australia on the map or even the whole of New Zealand. I try to zoom in a bit and it goes all the way in. I can’t even see my countries servers. It’s become unusable. Does your software work on apple MacBook with chrome?

5 hours ago, benjammin1980 said:

I’m have the same issue I think on my MacBook. It doesn’t show the east coast of Australia on the map or even the whole of New Zealand. I try to zoom in a bit and it goes all the way in. I can’t even see my countries servers. It’s become unusable. Does your software work on apple MacBook with chrome?

Are you seeing the same issue if you use Safari? What if you try to Zoom out using the slider in the bottom left of the Geo-filter map, just above the pin icon?

22 minutes ago, benjammin1980 said:

Yes done that. The slider is super sensitive and never shows the right hand side of screen. It’s all fine on the app on my iPad but not Mac in any browser. 

That's interesting, we haven't heard of any other reports of display issues on Mac.

Do you have any browser extensions? Maybe an adblocker for example? Could you try disabling these temporarily and then refresh the page without cache (Command + F5).