What is the ideal configuration for playing with VPN?

Maiko Cella

8 hours ago, Maiko Cella said:

Hence guys, okay? I would like to know, after configuring the VPN I leave the control at 30% down and 30% up? What is the ideal configuration for playing with VPN?

the hybrid vpn goes through a tunnel. The ABB has no influence on it!

12 hours ago, Maiko Cella said:

Hence guys, okay? I would like to know, after configuring the VPN I leave the control at 30% down and 30% up? What is the ideal configuration for playing with VPN?

Have you configured your VPN through Hybrid VPN or through a local client?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Playing with a VPN will increase your game latency. What platform are you playing on?

Latency has really increased, I'm playing on the xbox series x but the game has become smoother and more fluid ... It's just a test, FIFA is the most junk game that exists in connection in South America.

Hello good, I registered vpn hybrid and I am using purevpn to play destiny 2 and that I get bad players, what configuration do you recommend? Or is it not worth using vpn? Thanks

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Maiko Cella said:

Latency has really increased, I'm playing on the xbox series x but the game has become smoother and more fluid ... It's just a test, FIFA is the most junk game that exists in connection in South America.

Ah I see, if it is working then nothing to change.

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hello good, I registered vpn hybrid and I am using purevpn to play destiny 2 and that I get bad players, what configuration do you recommend? Or is it not worth using vpn? Thanks

Using a VPN will not get around their new matchmaking system so in my opinion it isn't needed and will make the experience worse

On 24/04/2021 at 14:16, Netduma Fraser said:

Ah entendo, se está funcionando então nada para mudar.

Usar uma VPN não contornará seu novo sistema de combinação, então, em minha opinião, não é necessário e tornará a experiência pior

Yes it's true. I took the test to do and see ...
The FIFA server in South America is rubbish,
we depend on him to play, there are days that it is impossible,
there are days that run well ... The game has a system of
lag compensation which is a disaster ....
Any other tips?