in game Lag issues

Mehmet

Hi everyone. I made all the settings of netduma R2. I determined the area with the polygın mode from the geo filter and i play between 35-45 pings on the fixed frankfurt server.( i play destiny 2 and apex legends.) But i still get lag from certain players in the game. i shot at player but my fire is not counting or the man is teleporting due to lag. i tried auto setup QoS than tried 70-70 QOS but nothing changed. My Connection test is always A+. i enabled DMZ for PS5. i also enabled DMZ from the modem for the router. But in away than i dont understand, the players are still lagging. Please help me !

• Administrators

If the players are lagging but not you then that's nothing you can really do anything about, that is due to their connection to the server. What is your ping shown by the Geo-Filter and what does it say in game?

28 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If the players are lagging but not you then that's nothing you can really do anything about, that is due to their connection to the server. What is your ping shown by the Geo-Filter and what does it say in game?

35ms in router, 45ms in-game when i play Apex Legends. Max. 50 but very rare. The router is showing 10ms lower. By the way im living this lag in destiny 2.  i have one mıre question as i caught you :) . Can blocked players outside the marked place in polygon mode enter our game ?? It sholdnt be in, but i guess it does 

• Administrators

Okay that ping is very good then, you're not experiencing much processing delay which is great. Yes they can do as they're server based games rather than player hosted. Could you provide a screenshot of your Connection Benchmark results please?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay that ping is very good then, you're not experiencing much processing delay which is great. Yes they can do as they're server based games rather than player hosted. Could you provide a screenshot of your Connection Benchmark results please?

Well, can these banned players be the ones with lag because they stay out of the shooting range and I play with them. Is it possible that there is lag because of the mistake? You said the connections to the server, that's okay, but if something happens like I said, it's bad: /

i will sent a picture to you. Oke 🤙🏻

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Mehmet said:

Well, can these banned players be the ones with lag because they stay out of the shooting range and I play with them. Is it possible that there is lag because of the mistake? You said the connections to the server, that's okay, but if something happens like I said, it's bad: /

As you never make a direct connection to the player and it is all done through the server you can't see them on the map and cannot block them to prevent playing them in future. So instead try forcing a different server

3 hours ago, Mehmet said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As you never make a direct connection to the player and it is all done through the server you can't see them on the map and cannot block them to prevent playing them in future. So instead try forcing a different server

These are test results and my QoS settings Fraser, anything wrong ?