Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello
have been doing ghost lobbies since last year and because of pandemic no job was just doing ghost lobby making money its been week i cant make ghost lobbies because got some update from destiny i read some posts  in foum with image where bungie support said ghost lobbies not effect on other player and thats 100% true we only matchmake  between 2 consoles i want to ask  because i saw that in lfg group people still doing that if anybody have any info about how to make work again please let me know will be appreciated sorry for my bad English thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum! 

Bungie have recently updated the netcode to use Steam servers, this means that it's no longer possible to use Geo-filter in this way. We are currently testing Destiny to see if we can find a way to filter which servers you connect to which should be possible, but unfortunately there's no guarantee that this will allow you to filter players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Netduma Liam,

do you get any updates to that topic?

I am on PSN / Playstation. Geo Filter was working. But yesterday mainentrance Bungie Servers.  The Geo Filter is not working anymore. 

Did already reset on the router.

Do you can help?

 

regards

Chris

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VFR1200FD said:

Hello @Netduma Liam,

do you get any updates to that topic?

I am on PSN / Playstation. Geo Filter was working. But yesterday mainentrance Bungie Servers.  The Geo Filter is not working anymore. 

Did already reset on the router.

Do you can help?

regards

Chris

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's something we're looking into at the moment, we don't have anything conclusive at the moment but will let people know when we do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing yet, we're still testing it and hopefully will have a cloud update next week to help filter servers - unlikely to be able to help with matching solo or against friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning, do you know when there will be XR500 firmware update?, buy it recently and I have until April 5 to return it. Without the server filtering feature this router for me is useless. I know you're working on it, but it was about to have an estimate of when it's going to come out, and what solution you're asking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shark said:

Good morning, do you know when there will be XR500 firmware update?, buy it recently and I have until April 5 to return it. Without the server filtering feature this router for me is useless. I know you're working on it, but it was about to have an estimate of when it's going to come out, and what solution you're asking

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It is unlikely you'll be able to match solo/against friends - that was an unintended ability from the Geo-Filter. It is more likely you'll be able to filter servers instead like most games. It won't be a firmware update but a cloud update. Hopefully within the next week we'll have something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm in the same boat. I bought a XR1000 and it is sitting in the box so I can return it unopened for a refund.

As of the past few weeks, I've seen that Geo Filtering (the only reason I bought the router) will be fixed to be able to filter to a server..

I wanted to have it ready for that update since it was mentioned multiple times it would be ready each week, but each week has been progressing without an update bringing me closer to my available return time on the XR1000. Is there any definitive date so I know to return and possibly re-purchase a couple months down the road, if server filtering eventually becomes an option?

My ASUS GT-AX11000 is my primary router and has been great, minus not having the Geo Filter feature, so I prefer sticking to that vs. the XR1000 which was the closest thing I could find with Duma OS in regards to general router performance. 

One other question, in terms of the goal of filtering by server, Steam Datagram Relay servers are in regional Site Clusters (via Valve documentation in their Developer Kit) of several Relay servers. Are you projecting the ability to filter to a specific Relay server within a Regional Cluster or just a specific Cluster Site of multiple Steam Datagram Relay servers? I ask because that would not prevent you from potentially changing Relay servers during your connection(s) negotiation, it would only keep you within servers at that Site Cluster which could change dynamically.

Thanks in advance and best of luck developing the update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, welcome to the forum @Orionsnet!

We're making good progress but I can't give a definitive eta at this moment in time. 

Most games have clusters of servers in one location, through Allow & Deny and Ping Assist it can be possible to filter within the cluster though it is much harder. It's something we'll probably be looking into further in the future to allow that to be easier. So people mostly filter for one location e.g. UK, France etc and that's what I suspect we'll see here as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tenemos algo ya?, serias tan amable de avisar cuando haya alguna actualizacion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Shark said:

tenemos algo ya?, serias tan amable de avisar cuando haya alguna actualizacion?

Nos aseguraremos de avisarle una vez que hayamos enviado una actualización!:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buenos dias, ayer despues de la actualizacion de Destiny2, he notado lo siguiente, no se si sera debido  a algun cambio que habeis implementado.

Si tienes activado el geofiltro, en modo normal (no en modo estricto), no puedes jugar a crisol, al entrar a la partida busca rivales pero al iniciar la partida te da un error y te saca a orbita.

Sin embargo si lo pones en modo espectador no hay problema y juegas normalmente, salvo por el gran problema de sufrir emaparejamientos en ocasiones con jugadores muy lejanos a tu zona y con un ping malo y por lo tanto casi inmortales.

Espero os sea de ayuda y que hagais progresos lo mas rapido posible, ya os comente que si esta situacion continua asi, el router XR500 en este momento es inservible para este juego.

Gracias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shark said:

Buenos dias, ayer despues de la actualizacion de Destiny2, he notado lo siguiente, no se si sera debido  a algun cambio que habeis implementado.

Si tienes activado el geofiltro, en modo normal (no en modo estricto), no puedes jugar a crisol, al entrar a la partida busca rivales pero al iniciar la partida te da un error y te saca a orbita.

Sin embargo si lo pones en modo espectador no hay problema y juegas normalmente, salvo por el gran problema de sufrir emaparejamientos en ocasiones con jugadores muy lejanos a tu zona y con un ping malo y por lo tanto casi inmortales.

Espero os sea de ayuda y que hagais progresos lo mas rapido posible, ya os comente que si esta situacion continua asi, el router XR500 en este momento es inservible para este juego.

Gracias.

Aún no hemos lanzado una actualización en la nube para esto, por lo que no habría sido una actualización de nuestra parte, ¡esperamos que se publique una bastante pronto a medida que avanzamos hacia una solución!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Shark said:

Buenos dias, ayer despues de la actualizacion de Destiny2, he notado lo siguiente, no se si sera debido a algun cambio que habeis implementado.

Si tienes activado el geofiltro, en modo normal (no en modo estricto), no puedes jugar a crisol, al entrar a la partida busca rivales pero al iniciar la partida te da un error y te saca a orbita.

Sin embargo si lo pones en modo espectador no hay problema y juegas normalmente, salvo por el gran problema de sufrir emaparejamientos en ocasiones con jugadores muy lejanos a tu zona y con un ping malo y por lo tanto casi inmortales.

Espero os sea de ayuda y que hagais progreso lo mas rapido posible, ya os comente que si esta situacion continua asi, el router XR500 en este momento es inservible para este juego.

Gracias.

Hola que tal, sobre tu emparejamiento con otros que tan seguido es? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

El fallo de sacarte a órbita ocurre siempre que tengas en modo activo el geofiltro. Pero si estás en modo espectador no da fallo. En cualquier caso el geofiltro no funciona de ninguna de las maneras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buenas tardes, ¿como van esos avances? ya hace mas de 2 semanas y seguimos sin informacion. Sabeis para cuando se espera se de una solucion sea cual sea.

 

Gracias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shark said:

Buenas tardes, ¿como van esos avances? ya hace mas de 2 semanas y seguimos sin informacion. Sabeis para cuando se espera se de una solucion sea cual sea.

 

Gracias.

yes, we need news 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unforunately we don't have an ETA for when we might be able to release an update, we're currently testing a potential solution but don't know as yet whether we'll be able to release it as it hasn't completed testing yet.

--

Desafortunadamente, no tenemos una ETA para cuando podamos lanzar una actualización, actualmente estamos probando una solución potencial, pero aún no sabemos si podremos lanzarla ya que no ha completado las pruebas. aún.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2021 at 23:44, ahalvr said:

Hola,
he estado haciendo lobbies de fantasmas desde el año pasado y debido a la pandemia, ningún trabajo estaba haciendo lobby de fantasmas ganando dinero. Ha sido una semana. No puedo hacer lobbies de fantasmas porque recibí una actualización del destino. Leí algunas publicaciones en foum con una imagen donde el apoyo de bungie dijo lobbies de fantasmas no afecta a otros jugadores y eso es 100% cierto, solo hacemos emparejamientos entre 2 consolas.Quiero preguntar porque vi que en el grupo lfg la gente sigue haciendo eso. por mi mal ingles gracias 

Mañana son las pruebas de Osiris y aún no tenemos actualización 😫😫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eddy Palacios said:

Mañana son las pruebas de Osiris y aún no tenemos actualización 😫😫

Recientemente, publicamos una actualización que debería significar que ahora puede filtrar por servidores. Vaya a Geo-filter, limpie la nube y luego establezca un radio. ¡Háganos saber cómo le va!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Shark said:

es recomendable poner modo estricto?

Sí, ahora debería poder filtrar servidores con el modo estricto habilitado.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...