Geofilter Destiny 2

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Recientemente, publicamos una actualización que debería significar que ahora puede filtrar por servidores. Vaya a Geo-filter, limpie la nube y luego establezca un radio. ¡Háganos saber cómo le va!

Muchas gracias Liam, en un par de horas lo probaré y comentaré 

saludos

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Cbradley79 said:

do we need a new firmware update ?

No it's just a cloud update, it will update automatically but to make sure you can resync the cloud in the Geo-Filter Map menu.

i have tested it it just blank screen on me and take me back to orbit. is there any way we could block ID instead of Domain name. i have resync the cloud in the Geo-Filter Map menu.    

.i have six ps4  so testing is easy for me 

Edited by Cbradley79
add extra

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Cbradley79 said:

i have tested it it just blank screen on me and take me back to orbit. is there any way we could block ID instead of Domain name. i have resync the cloud in the Geo-Filter Map menu.    

.i have six ps4  so testing is easy for me 

What were the Geo-Filter settings you were using exactly? No I don't think that will be possible.

No me deja limpiar la nube, tarda mucho y me pone:

La operación está tardando más de lo esperado. Espere un poco antes de utilizar esta R-App.

Que debo hacer?.

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Shark said:

No me deja limpiar la nube, tarda mucho y me pone:

La operación está tardando más de lo esperado. Espere un poco antes de utilizar esta R-App.

Que debo hacer?.

Simplemente actualice la página cuando eso ocurra, se habrá aplicado

On 5/1/2021 at 10:29 AM, Shark said:

Buenas, siento informaros de que no funciona. En el momento que activas el filtrado ya esté estricto o no. Definiendo un Ping u otro o poniéndolo en automático. Busca, te empareja, pero no entras a partida y te saca a órbita y te da un error.

40D160E9-74FD-4D1A-B864-F9A5B83098AA.jpeg

3FC1B794-0D17-47B6-9AF4-98AB5FC5537D.png

4 minutes ago, Shark said:

Buenas, siento informaros de que no funciona. En el momento que activas el filtrado ya esté estricto o no. Definiendo un Ping u otro o poniéndolo en automático. Busca, te empareja, pero no entras a partida y te saca a órbita y te da un error.

40D160E9-74FD-4D1A-B864-F9A5B83098AA.jpeg

3FC1B794-0D17-47B6-9AF4-98AB5FC5537D.png

me pasa lo mismo, no puedo viajar a ningún destino

I'm on P.C. Am I to select Destiny as the filter setting when adding the P.C. as a device?  With Destiny as a geofilter option and it being disabled when you add a P.C. as a device using the Destiny drop down it's confusing..

What is the process to activate Geofiltering with Destiny 2 on P.C. starting with no devices?

• Administrators

Try this please:

1. Quit the game to console dashboard / game client completely - including from the System tray (if PC)
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option
  5. Set up your radius to cover a further away server - keep Ping Assist on 0
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

-

@Dumaguy1 set the PC to a PlayStation in the Device Manager, then you can add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option

Oh ok. So setting the P.C. as a Playstation is a step that comes before adding it to the geo filter?

Currently I have it set as a desktop.. So I'd need to change that? Should I reset to default settings or run the wizard again to do that?

Also setting the manual option? It just asks what game you are playing.. There's no manual option.

28 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this please:

1. Quit the game to console dashboard / game client completely - including from the System tray (if PC)
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option
  5. Set up your radius to cover a further away server - keep Ping Assist on 0
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up

I did the above steps still cabbage Fraser i thank you for keep trying.

Bungie ahora obliga a conectar a su servidor 205.234.119.168, geofilter lo ubica en medio este de EEUU, al tener el geofilter en otra parte del mapa, netduma rechaza conexión, y el juego te expulsa del crisol.

Si permites este server, te deja tener geofilter y jugar, pero no se nota mejoría.

Server 205.234.119.168 no aparece en ping heatmap.

Disculpar por escribir en español, pero es mas fácil explicarme en mi idioma

server_block.JPG

Bungie_server.JPG

56 minutes ago, raleo said:

Bungie ahora obliga a conectar a su servidor 205.234.119.168, geofilter lo ubica en medio este de EEUU, al tener el geofilter en otra parte del mapa, netduma rechaza conexión, y el juego te expulsa del crisol.

Si permites este server, te deja tener geofilter y jugar, pero no se nota mejoría.

Server 205.234.119.168 no aparece en ping heatmap.

Disculpar por escribir en español, pero es mas fácil explicarme en mi idioma

server_block.JPG

Bungie_server.JPG

Entonces, qué sentido tiene el geogiltro?, si tenemos que conectarnos en sus servidores a 150/160 de Ping. Esta función para este juego ha muerto!!!