WIFI Settings

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK but you still have an internet connection is that correct?

If you go to your command prompt (Search cmd in Windows Start) and enter the command 'ipconfig', do you have a 192.168.77.x IP address?

it shows the ips' address - 192.168.100.x

• Administrators
1 hour ago, EspiritDeCorps said:

it shows the ips' address - 192.168.100.x

Seems like it's acting like a switch. Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/
DNS 192.168.77.1
then see if you can access the interface please. 

46 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Seems like it's acting like a switch. Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/
DNS 192.168.77.1
then see if you can access the interface please. 

I still cannot access the interface

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, EspiritDeCorps said:

I did it before, this is why I m here. That reboot from interface caused this

If you're unable to access the interface normally or after setting a static IP then the only way around it is to factory reset, it may take a few tries. First unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, wait 2 minutes then attempt the reset.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're unable to access the interface normally or after setting a static IP then the only way around it is to factory reset, it may take a few tries. First unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, wait 2 minutes then attempt the reset.

If i plug/unplug the power supply, there is 50% chance to lost connection at all. If i factory reset manually, there is no change. I tried it and wrote the issue in the 1st page

the new router arrived, I can access the interface now but I have the same low wifi connection. I would try the same method as you said from the beginning, disabling the 2ghz from the interface and rebooting the router, but I m afraid the same problem will happen again

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, EspiritDeCorps said:

the new router arrived, I can access the interface now but I have the same low wifi connection. I would try the same method as you said from the beginning, disabling the 2ghz from the interface and rebooting the router, but I m afraid the same problem will happen again

We are improving WiFi so hopefully with the next version this will be better. Leave it on mirror mode but use the WiFi analyzer, experiment with the width and make the antennae adjustment for the moment