Moderate NAT XR500 V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203

Hi Fraser 

Some feedback on the above beta . My Nat is moderate after trying all the tricks of the trade . On the Xbox series x , I can get it open for a short period but it always goes back to moderate . Only 1 Xbox in the house at the moment . Tried port forwarding  / UPNP / DMZ .. changed the port on the consol manually but it never stays open . ISP is sky and they have IPV6 and even that does not give me open NAT  even when its checked on the XR500 . I only play COD and to be honest I have no issues with hit detection or anything its just some feedback for you guys as there is obviously something off somewhere . XR500 WAN IP is also in DMZ on my sky modem . As I have said tried everything I know of and  all the info on the forum

Thanks 

BLC4K OPS I seem to have the same issue as yourself.. But mine does tend to stay Open a tad longer.. When using IPV6 no port forwarding no DMZ everything set to secured should still give you an Open NAT on the Xbox.. I still need to test this with the latest new beta firmware myself.. Curious to see what results you get!

Thanks!

Zippy.

Okay eventually got it upgraded to 120 . Current have UPNP checked ‘ DMZ with the xbox IP added and IPV6 on .... Moderate NAT .... UPNP not successful is displayed below moderate NAT. Re booted Xbox and so on but just the same. And yes factory re set the router after upgrading 

Done that and it didn’t work .   When I use the test NAT function in Networking on the Xbox this opens the NAT but only for a short time , in game still shows moderate . But when I close down the Xbox it goes back to Moderate when it is turned on again 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so right now it would be easy for me to say walk away from this post or just say yes its now open .... which is is !!! .... but no I will tell you the truth it seems my IP in the sky modem  DMZ has always been 192.168.X.XX  ( my duma WAN) has at some point changed ... to 192.169.X.XX .. most likely by me and yes i should go to spec savers !!! . Anyway now my NAT is open on the XBOX and In Game Cold War .  So yes i am a NUMPTY and apologies Fraser and Liam for wasting your time .

BTW my gaming experience in CW and hit detection has been excellent whilst in moderate NAT and the wrong IP in the modem,s  DMZ . No issues whatsoever with the Xr500 in any way . It was just annoying that it was not open . If my gaming goes to Sh&T I will change it back :)