Nobody Can Connect

• Administrators

It's definitely bypassing the router completely so I'm not sure there is much else we can advise at this stage - you'd have to keep trying a factory reset to see if it works. I assume you would not want to do that, would also be no guarantee. Please email us, [email protected] with a link to this topic and your order number and we can organize a replacement.

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's definitely bypassing the router completely so I'm not sure there is much else we can advise at this stage - you'd have to keep trying a factory reset to see if it works. I assume you would not want to do that, would also be no guarantee. Please email us, [email protected] with a link to this topic and your order number and we can organize a replacement.

No worries, Trust i truly do appreciate you and your team trying to help me through these weird issues im having. Going to keep trying to restart and refresh the router until im back on. And if it does get to that i can email for the replacement. Thank you all again! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey just wanted to give a brief update regarding my issues in the OP. Got the router working again finally after a 2 week vacation. Got home and unplugged all my devices including my main Verizon router. Loaded everything back up and boom i had connection and could log into the router. Unfortunately i still have the issue of not connecting to friends on Warzone but hey i guess i could roll solo forever right lol. Wish you guys well overthere at netduma! You guys are amazing at what yall do regarding the tech and the forums! 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, FeelThatPulse said:

Hey just wanted to give a brief update regarding my issues in the OP. Got the router working again finally after a 2 week vacation. Got home and unplugged all my devices including my main Verizon router. Loaded everything back up and boom i had connection and could log into the router. Unfortunately i still have the issue of not connecting to friends on Warzone but hey i guess i could roll solo forever right lol. Wish you guys well overthere at netduma! You guys are amazing at what yall do regarding the tech and the forums! 

Thanks for the updated, glad to hear you got it working. Any on the same platform you should be able to add to the allow list, other than that if you disable the filter, connect to them, re-enable the filter and wait 2 minutes before searching it will work and you can still filter. Thanks for the kind words, hope you're doing well also!

11 hours ago, FeelThatPulse said:

While having my geofilter on, sometimes I have to accept my friends so they can join my lobby or so I can join voice discord servers, they will show up as a yellow peer on your geofilter map, click it and click allow, gl hf!