Nobody Can Connect

As title says, All of a sudden as of about 3 hours ago nobody can connect to me on Warzone while i have my Geo-Filter active. Once i turn it off im good and i can play with anybody. I cant even connect to my own self on my Playstation 5 from PC which are on the same network. Any Suggestions?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When that appears just wait 1 minute and refresh the page, it will have synced properly.

Thank you for this fix! Just so you guys are aware my friend and I are also having this issue, I can resync the cloud in pingmap fine, but when I try to resync for the geofilter I get the same error "Operation is taking longer than expected"

Having the same issue. Me and a buddy in miami. We both run the router with strict. No ping assist and force miami or Texas servers with polygons. Have been working fine until yesterday. No one can join us without “allowing” them and some of the players do not appear y the geo-filter map when they attempt to join.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Wayne said:

Thank you for this fix! Just so you guys are aware my friend and I are also having this issue, I can resync the cloud in pingmap fine, but when I try to resync for the geofilter I get the same error "Operation is taking longer than expected"

You're welcome! It does actually work so no need to worry about the message.

19 minutes ago, Elitex said:

Having the same issue. Me and a buddy in miami. We both run the router with strict. No ping assist and force miami or Texas servers with polygons. Have been working fine until yesterday. No one can join us without “allowing” them and some of the players do not appear y the geo-filter map when they attempt to join.

You do need to allow your friends to be able to connect with them while using the Geo-Filter, that is normal. The ones you can't see are they on a different platform to you?

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're welcome! It does actually work so no need to worry about the message.

You do need to allow your friends to be able to connect with them while using the Geo-Filter, that is normal. The ones you can't see are they on a different platform to you?

See my response 

Hey So now im facing a new issue, i factory reset my router and now its just not able to connect to the dumaos, i still have internet on my PC and PS5 which are the only 2 things connected to my R2. Attached is the screen thats showing up

Screenshot_186.png

12 hours ago, Elitex said:

I have never had to do this in warzone. But yes. Im on pc and they are on playstation. 

You'll only need to do it once in theory. Are you zoomed all the way out on the Geo-filter map when your cross-platform friends try to join? They may appear as a server.

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hey @FeelThatPulse, could you try clear your browser cache? Or perhaps try accessing the interface via 192.168.77.1 instead?

I cleared both Cache and did a DNS Flush on my CMD Prompt and still get this. Should i maybe try restarting my home router and hold the button to factory reset the R2 again? 

Screenshot_187.png

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What happens when you put 192.168.1.1 into your web browser? Where does that take you?

Takes me to my Verizon FiOS Router. Ive had my R2 connected to the Router the same way prior. Should i run the Main internet wire from my "hub" to the R2 instead of the FiOS Router? 

• Administrators

You could do that yes but not needed at the moment, we just need to try and get access to the interface. 

Unplug the WAN from the R2 so just the PC and power are connected and set a static IP on the PC itself using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/

DNS 192.168.77.1

and see if you can gain access. If you can get through the Setup Wizard if applicable, it will fail the internet check of course. Then connect the WAN cable and click apply on the WAN DHCP settings and see if that works. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You could do that yes but not needed at the moment, we just need to try and get access to the interface. 

Unplug the WAN from the R2 so just the PC and power are connected and set a static IP on the PC itself using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/

DNS 192.168.77.1

and see if you can gain access. If you can get through the Setup Wizard if applicable, it will fail the internet check of course. Then connect the WAN cable and click apply on the WAN DHCP settings and see if that works. 

Tried this and it wouldnt connect at all. Im not sure what happened or what changed but this is surely unfortunate. I do appreciate all of your help however. It means alot that you all are working hard to help out!

57 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're very welcome, thank you for your patience, I'm sure it is frustrating. When you did the factory reset before the issue occurred how did you do it exactly?

I held the small button on the back of the router for 30 seconds, unplugged it, still holding the button waited 30 seconds and then plugged it in while still holding the button for 30 more seconds

• Administrators

Do not do a 30-30-30 reset as that can damage the router. Holding the button for 30 seconds, releasing and waiting 2 minutes before you attempt access to the interface is sufficient. Unplug the router for 10 minutes now, then plug it in, wait 2 minutes and do the reset as I described then see if it works then please.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do not do a 30-30-30 reset as that can damage the router. Holding the button for 30 seconds, releasing and waiting 2 minutes before you attempt access to the interface is sufficient. Unplug the router for 10 minutes now, then plug it in, wait 2 minutes and do the reset as I described then see if it works then please.

Welp unfortunately this did not help either. Im completely baffled at whats going on. i just dont understand why it wont connect. Would you believe it can be "Verizon FiOS" stopping some sort of connection to the router? 

9 hours ago, FeelThatPulse said:

Welp unfortunately this did not help either. Im completely baffled at whats going on. i just dont understand why it wont connect. Would you believe it can be "Verizon FiOS" stopping some sort of connection to the router? 

I don't believe it can be the FiOS in this case, could you remove the static IP Fraser asked you to set earlier then do another ipconfig to see what IP you're getting?

4 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

I don't believe it can be the FiOS in this case, could you remove the static IP Fraser asked you to set earlier then do another ipconfig to see what IP you're getting?

Good Morning! This is what we have going on today in my IP Config

Screenshot_191.png