This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

David824

Why am I constantly getting this pop up (This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.)its becoming annoying it says to click ok and when I do it just keeps popping back up.....I've been on here maybe twice asking about it. Ive got the new update...Ive gone to the system info and to the installed rapps and changes the time from 3 to 5 like I was told..and it still does it like ever few days. I always see others being asked to post the pic of the screen showing what it looks like and its the same pop up but Ive never seen a fix for it.  Is there something besides the changing the 3 to 5? I have had the R1...xr500...xr700 and now R2...I have my my router settings set up the same for all of them but its only the R2 thats doing this. Any ideas?

Similar problem for me - its common on the network monitor page - only way to fix is to reboot router. Also found that when this is happening the router would not show any devices in the geo-filter page, but devices reappear after a reboot.

6 hours ago, david said:

Similar problem for me - its common on the network monitor page - only way to fix is to reboot router. Also found that when this is happening the router would not show any devices in the geo-filter page, but devices reappear after a reboot.

Yeah I have to reboot mine too....but I shouldnt have to reboot my router like every other day to get it to stop. They have been good at getting things fixed in the years Ive had my dumas...but this doesnt seem to go away.

• Administrators

To help me gather more information could you do this please:

Click the 3 dot icon in the top right of the interface, go to advanced and then click Rapp performance please. Then go to the Advanced tab on the Window that appears. Click on the Memory (P) column so that it shows the highest value at the top and lowest at the bottom. Then hover above the Rapp column until you see the option 'Show Kernel Values' appear, then click that. Once you've done that take a screenshot of the entire window please.

no...I just did this....I had to do the reboot yesterday...Ive been playing today and I havent got the pop up. It will do it again either tomorrow or the next day or so. Once I get the pop up thought I wouldnt be able to take a screenshot because the pop up covers my screen and wont let me do anything.

well I always use the screen where we can built whatever apps we want to see while playing the game. It will just randomly popup but once it pops up...no matter which one I click on after that the popup just keeps coming back and telling me to click "ok" but the popup stays until I reboot. 

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, David824 said:

well I always use the screen where we can built whatever apps we want to see while playing the game. It will just randomly popup but once it pops up...no matter which one I click on after that the popup just keeps coming back and telling me to click "ok" but the popup stays until I reboot. 

You use the Dashboard mostly? What panels are you pinning to the dashboard specifically? How many panels do you have pinned?