Struggling with Packetloss/trying exitlag

iking95

I need help fixing packet loss.

Ive tried Exit lag which seems to lessen the intensity of my packet loss but makes me join games up to 100 ping.

Exit lag has me joining servers in LA (I live in Seattle if I set my location as WA I can only join games 70+ ping) and Im in games at 100+ ping. When I use my router and use polygon mode around LA I get games at around 20-50 ping.

I would like to lessen my packet loss and take advantage of lower ping. 

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Administrators

How are you measuring the packet loss/seeing that you have it exactly? If it is from the game side then forcing a different server by expanding your area while excluding your normal server area could give a server with slightly higher ping but one that has more stability.

Just based on what the game tells me. It says 0 packet loss but Im getting the 3 squares on the left that denote packet loss way more than usual almost consistently especially if I'm in a close gun fight. So I don't really understand the second part. the servers in this game seem to change randomly. there used to be a server in Seattle, Vancouver and Wyoming but now there are none and in California there used to be 3+ but now there is 2 .

servers.png