Cold War | Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8 | XR300

HyperFirez

14 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

That's a shame, the fact that this issue only occurs in one game also suggests that it may be out of router's control.

Yeah that's what I figured. Though as I said previously ATVI/Blizzard have been dodgy about it. Really annoying.

But either way I came here to confirm it wasn't the router. Thanks again for the help guys.

18 hours ago, HyperFirez said:

Yeah that's what I figured. Though as I said previously ATVI/Blizzard have been dodgy about it. Really annoying.

But either way I came here to confirm it wasn't the router. Thanks again for the help guys.

No problem, let us know how you get on.

Bumping this issue as I'm having the same issue with my xr300. I know it's the router as I swapped back to a netgear r7000 and was able to play all night last night without an issue. With the xr300 it disconnects every hour or 2 regularly. Playing to a higher level on zombies is impossible when it disconnects every hour or 2.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Taylor310 said:

Bumping this issue as I'm having the same issue with my xr300. I know it's the router as I swapped back to a netgear r7000 and was able to play all night last night without an issue. With the xr300 it disconnects every hour or 2 regularly. Playing to a higher level on zombies is impossible when it disconnects every hour or 2.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are you using the Geo-Filter at all? Do you see anything blocked on the Geo when it happens or any entries around that time in the log file on the System Information page?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using the Geo-Filter at all? Do you see anything blocked on the Geo when it happens or any entries around that time in the log file on the System Information page?

No I'm using qos but no devices set up for geo filter. I also had the issue before turning on qos, I turned that on to see if it helped, bu no luck. I looked at the logs around my disconnect but no errors or disconnects stuck out to me.

• 3 months later...

Gonna revive this topic because I have new updates.

So I'm still going back and forth with Blizzard/Activison and I haven't been able to figure it out yet. I've just confirmed that it is NOT my modem (CM1000v2) as I tried a Surfboard SB2000 last night and had the same issue. I think I am gonna try another router and see if it's actually the XR300 itself. I'm gonna first try a normal router (non DumaOS). If that works I'll try a higher tier of the XR. Maybe a XR1000.

So to recap - I've isolated it down to either the router itself or Activision not making a working game.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, HyperFirez said:

Gonna revive this topic because I have new updates.

So I'm still going back and forth with Blizzard/Activison and I haven't been able to figure it out yet. I've just confirmed that it is NOT my modem (CM1000v2) as I tried a Surfboard SB2000 last night and had the same issue. I think I am gonna try another router and see if it's actually the XR300 itself. I'm gonna first try a normal router (non DumaOS). If that works I'll try a higher tier of the XR. Maybe a XR1000.

So to recap - I've isolated it down to either the router itself or Activision not making a working game.

Thanks for the update, do keep us posted, I'm interested to see what the problem is!

So I was on Cold War today for 6 hours on the XR300, and decided to hop on Warzone with some friends. I only managed 2 hours before getting disconnected from Warzone. 

I picked up the Asus RT-AX82U from BestBuy today. Since I got disconnected I decided to setup the Asus router and so far I've been on Cold War for over 2 hours with no problems. Gonna leave it on overnight and see if I get disconnected at all. I'm also gonna try Warzone after that.

Alrighty, I've confirmed that the XR300 just doesn't like Battlenet or vise versa. Managed to keep Cold War on for 8 hours overnight, and I've had Warzone running for 3 hours at this point. No disconnects. It's a shame because I really liked the XR300, but I think I'll have to stick with the Asus router from now on.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, HyperFirez said:

Alrighty, I've confirmed that the XR300 just doesn't like Battlenet or vise versa. Managed to keep Cold War on for 8 hours overnight, and I've had Warzone running for 3 hours at this point. No disconnects. It's a shame because I really liked the XR300, but I think I'll have to stick with the Asus router from now on.

That's really weird, I can't think of anything specifically on the 300 that would cause this. I hope you do consider us again, perhaps one of the other routers!

I have exactly the same issue with xr300 but with FIFA 21, i’ve tried everything that comes to your mind to solve this but it still disconnects randomly. let me know if you find any solution :)

2 hours ago, Augusty said:

I have exactly the same issue with xr300 but with FIFA 21, i’ve tried everything that comes to your mind to solve this but it still disconnects randomly. let me know if you find any solution :)

My only solution was to get another router. I'm not sure if it was just the hardware, or DumaOS itself, however I did note that people with the non-gaming version of the XR300 (known as: R6700) also has been making people disconnect from COD. So I'm more leaning to the fact that it's that particular model's hardware as like Fraser said, there shouldn't be anything within DumaOS causing it.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Augusty said:

If you make a new topic we can help you with that - it's likely unrelated as this is a specific Battle.net error