Warzone not joining match

Lewisprotips

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How do you know if you've been banned? Because you have a high ping? 

No one has ever been banned using a Netduma/DumaOS router in the 6+ years we've been available so it won't be the router. 

The 350 ping is a shadow ban

I’m having the same problem, I have been playing without the xr500 since the start of the game and no problems. Suddenly I get shadow banned for a week so I stopped issuing it once the shadow banned went away for another week or so nothing happens. So I start to use the router again and within one night I’m back to being shadow banned again.  

4 hours ago, Antisocial117 said:

I’m having the same problem, I have been playing without the xr500 since the start of the game and no problems. Suddenly I get shadow banned for a week so I stopped issuing it once the shadow banned went away for another week or so nothing happens. So I start to use the router again and within one night I’m back to being shadow banned again.  

Have you been doing the atim glitch

If we take Frasers word, which I do and it has nothing to do with the router I can only suspect it’s a bug on Activision side.

I play on PlayStation and as far as I’m aware there are no injection programs for Call of Duty on console, I’ve never done a glitch in the game so that rules that out.

There seems to be many complaints on the warzone Activision forum.

https://support.activision.com/community/s/topic/0TO4P000000R49bWAC/call-of-duty-warzone

Over the past few days I've seen a few streamers with shadow bans also, from what I've read it may have something to do with the 60k bans they done the other day. I believe majority of them are errors, don't take my word for it though just posting what I've read/seen