haserl CGI Error Failed to readline from 'config get DumaOS_Theme_Version'

• Administrators

Has it happened again since your last post? It is on our radar but not found anything at the moment unfortunately. What devices do you have connected to your network exactly? Sometimes devices can cause odd behavior

There at least on the surface may be a time component and its a bit soon since the last occurrence. I have an XR500 in bridge mode wired in, an unmanaged switch. Xbox, ipdad, iphone, dell laptop, Lenovo laptop, two av receivers. Three wireless thermostats... two carrier and one nest.... RInnai control r. Nintendo switch. Lutron hub for their smart switches.  The only new item is an inkbird wireless temp controller. 

• Administrators

Thanks for that information. You've got quite a few interesting devices there. Would it be at all possible, if you have another router to connect to the XR to have the thermostats, av receivers, rinnai and temp controller connecting to that instead? Then seeing if the error occurs less? I realize that may not be an easy thing to do so if not no worries.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Has it happened again since your last post? It is on our radar but not found anything at the moment unfortunately. What devices do you have connected to your network exactly? Sometimes devices can cause odd behavior

It’s not happened again since my last post but it does seem to be an issue that others have come across which is making me a bit nervous. 

There’s a couple of key workers in the house that, if the internet went down at the wrong time, could cause serious issues. 

The devices connected to the XR1000 directly are a couple of Mac’s, an Apple TV, Sony TV, and a HomePod mini, iPhones and then two Xbox one X’s are connected via Ethernet. 

There’s an Orbi mesh network connected via Ethernet to the router, everything else is on the mesh network. That’s been set up as an access point. 

• 2 months later...

This xr 1000 is definitely the worst experience I've ever had with routers, that happens to me like once every two weeks to a month, always resetting factory settings, wifi just stops working  for no reason etc.. and more annoying is how long for devs to come out with a fix, I bought this router on release and it's been the same since then so nothing has been done about it.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, villejfv said:

This xr 1000 is definitely the worst experience I've ever had with routers, that happens to me like once every two weeks to a month, always resetting factory settings, wifi just stops working  for no reason etc.. and more annoying is how long for devs to come out with a fix, I bought this router on release and it's been the same since then so nothing has been done about it.

What version are you using currently? 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Michael_Michael said:

So its been a bit over 3 months since the last time this happened, and here I am again with the same error. It happens after I reboot the router because of poor performance. Why the 3 month intervals? 

Are you saying it's occurring every 3 months? There is nothing on the router side I'm aware of that happens every 3 months

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in responding. Not exactly every three months on the button, but more or less if you look at the frequency of when I post. What is interesting about the last reboot is that now I can't turn on some on UPnP. I check the box and hit apply and it goes back to the default state....

I am still on XR1000 1.0.0.58_1.0.44    and didn't know if there was another direction to go firmware wise.

• Administrators

That's the very latest version it has auto upgraded to so will be interesting to see if you get that error again. The UPnP issue has been reported and we're trying to reproduce it currently so we can inform NG