Netduma slowing my connection and bad D/U packet ratio. Help

Dyson350

• Administrators
8 hours ago, fiefo said:

Definently better speeds , somewhat inconsis feel w apply to wan. What else could be done to fine tune Apply to wan feature?

Okay that makes sense then. You can't really fine tune it because it's just on or off, as said its quite untested so we'll need to do more on that ourselves.

Had a rather weird experience w my xr1000 lately.

It doesn’t respond to reset button on back or reboot commands from the gui. After resetting  or power on / off, it only lets me log into the GUI for a minute then kicks me out and the Duma page never loads. Everything works including internet but I can’t access it. Tried everything from switching browsers, deleting cookies caches and everything. Tried 2 factory resets 1 holding for 30sec and another through erase button in backup settings. 

It loads sometimes randomly throughout the day but eventually locks me out again. It says webpage not found

• Administrators

How long do you hold the reset button in usually? Where do you reboot from, settings or the top right hand corner? How do you usually access the interface, via routerlogin.net or the LAN IP? Does it make a difference which one you use?

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Dyson350 said:

When will we hear an update on their findings on the matter?

I couldn't say for certain, they are really busy trying to resolve issues that affect more customers such as WiFi, disconnects etc so may take some time.