XR1000 warzone PC geo filter wont work.

patrick10

XR1000 1.0.0.52_1.0.38

i switch my pc to console mode on device manager ps4 or xbox

in  geo filter i added my computer after switch it to ps4 and either auto or manually i select call of duty pc shows a msg is not supported for that game i try the call of duty with out PC when i log in it would show. the servers as soon i get in the game everything will disapear and it will send me to cali servers hmm i dont know what im doing wrong maybe you guys can help me out

geo.png

geo2.png

geocodPC.png

show when is finding my profile as soon i go in the lobby eveything disappears

geocodwhilefetchingprofile.png

geo3.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Follow these steps please:

1. Completely quit the game and client, from the system tray as well.
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Go to Device Manager and give the device a PlayStation device type.
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter and choose the manual option
  5. Flush the cloud
  6. Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the game

Your third screenshot should happen but with everything outside the radius instead now appearing blocked. Then you will only see a server when you're searching/in a game.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Follow these steps please:

1. Completely quit the game and client, from the system tray as well.
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Go to Device Manager and give the device a PlayStation device type.
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter and choose the manual option
  5. Flush the cloud
  6. Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the game

Your third screenshot should happen but with everything outside the radius instead now appearing blocked. Then you will only see a server when you're searching/in a game.

i try doing this just now 

1.turn on the pc 

2.remove the device

3.device manager switched the pc to playstation

4.re added the device in geo filter with manual option

5.flushed the cloud

6.set the ratio and 0 ping assis

7.waited like 5 minutes i was drinking coffe

8.Booted the game and  battly royale solo game.

9.No Luck!!try2.thumb.png.f28f97eb11528f4427952d3b7d9ec696.png

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using Traffic Controler, Armor or have you made any changes to port/NAT such as setting NAT open in WAN Settings?

everything its defaults as the router came only changes i made was swtiching the device to playstion and doing the GEO-filter with the settings you told me !

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You may have signed up to Armor, could you check the Nighthawk mobile app settings and if it is enabled, disable it and reboot please and see if it performs better?

i check the app its saying its not active

• Administrators

Could you click the Armor icon in the top right of the interface please and then screenshot what appears? Looks like it is showing as active for some reason. Did you factory reset after you upgraded to .52 by the way?

ss.thumb.png.ca89beaed5cd2e027cab2a2e9637d958.png

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you click the Armor icon in the top right of the interface please and then screenshot what appears? Looks like it is showing as active for some reason. Did you factory reset after you upgraded to .52 by the way?

I installed the router it ask me for firmware upgrade witch I did and that's pretty much what I did setup the wireless and follow your steps for the geo filter, I brought this router because I have friends from other country and we just want to play in NA east- or middle east for the sake of their ping but hmm Idk what else to do. 

• Administrators

Okay I'd go ahead and do a factory reset, might be the upgrade causing issues, if you see anything about Armor when you are setting up make sure it is disabled. Then resetup the Geo-Filter entirely before you have the console on, then wait 2 minutes and launch the game, should be fine after that.

On 1/10/2021 at 1:29 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay I'd go ahead and do a factory reset, might be the upgrade causing issues, if you see anything about Armor when you are setting up make sure it is disabled. Then resetup the Geo-Filter entirely before you have the console on, then wait 2 minutes and launch the game, should be fine after that.

any idea why the router software keep crashing everything i try to turn off the filter or on. it will crash the website. 

Untitled.png

On 1/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

If you use an incognito window does it work without crashing? I see you have some browser extensions installed so just want to rule those out.

I did a factory reset, it doesn't crash anymore I re added the Geo-Filter and it's working better but sometimes still send me to severs where I live (suppose to be blocked), what I been doing its to  block this severs manually when I connect and I see the location I put deny 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, patrick10 said:

I did a factory reset, it doesn't crash anymore I re added the Geo-Filter and it's working better but sometimes still send me to severs where I live (suppose to be blocked), what I been doing its to  block this severs manually when I connect and I see the location I put deny 

Glad to hear it's stopped crashing. Has that been working for you, blocking them manually? Have they been appearing with dashed circles?

On 1/17/2021 at 5:38 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad to hear it's stopped crashing. Has that been working for you, blocking them manually? Have they been appearing with dashed circles?

On and off sometimes still pair me with severs out of my geofilter, I don't know why also I needed to add my friends to the list so I can play with them, since they are out of the my geofilter selection, I try to reboot the router before I start playing.