Netduma R2 Order

SlowFoShow

I purchased a Netduma R2 on the website yesterday, it said that orders would be shipped on the 29th on the website, so far I have only received the order confirmation email and nothing else. Do you normally receive a shipping email? I noticed that I paid £7+ pounds for next day delivery with DHL I believe. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've personally messaged a colleague to see what is happening regarding orders and will get back to you as soon as I hear anything.

Fraser. I am having the same issue. I ordered a few days ago but have not received any sort of shipping/tracking information. I only received the initial order confirmation when I paid. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, rdegirolamo said:

Fraser. I am having the same issue. I ordered a few days ago but have not received any sort of shipping/tracking information. I only received the initial order confirmation when I paid. 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry about the delays, we have a big backlog and due to the holiday not everyone is present. I'm trying to find out more information and will get back to you as soon as I can.

On 12/30/2020 at 10:51 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Not yet unfortunately, I'm hoping they'll get them sent out tomorrow

Fraser- I saw in another post we are supposed to have an email. I would love a status update on my order. Thank you

• Administrators

I've also been informed that due to Brexit we've had a few challenges with our courier that we needed to overcome as well so that hasn't helped. So that's why the email wasn't sent but you should get something today, either an email giving you an update or a shipping confirmation. I've been told this by the person that will be sorting this out so I don't have any more information at the moment.

Thanks to everyone posting on here.

I also ordered an R2 on the 28th December with next day shipping but had only received the order confirmation email. I was getting a little concerned as I had emailed the orders@netduma address twice and had not received a reply.

At least now I know I am not the only one who has had this issue but I appriciate the updates.

Has anyone received any information regarding the delivery date or tracking number etc yet?

Edited by Lord British
Missing information

Not sure if they work at weekends, if they do then it's possible that it could be Monday or even Sunday if DHL deliver on Sundays. Who knows at this point. The only communication I'm getting is via forums at the moment.

Any news or update. I’m still waiting on any form of update. Not even an explanation or update at all. 
I appreciate it is a busy time of year and other complications but a courtesy email with a rough estimated dispatch date would be great.

4 minutes ago, SlowFoShow said:

I just got an email saying this shipment has been created by DHL with no other info, is this for the router? It was a DHL email.

If you no other items on order and as they use DHL I would say probably. 

6 minutes ago, SlowFoShow said:

I just got an email saying this shipment has been created by DHL with no other info, is this for the router? It was a DHL email.

I've also received the same email.

It does not state the delivery date or tracking number which is strange but hopefully we will receive another one with this information included.

I'll let you guys know if I receive anything else.