R2 not working

liveandletdie34

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That was to get access to the interface, did it allow you to do that? If we can't solve it we can replace it yes, each has a year warranty and as we haven't had it out for a year yet you're good!

Yes, I tried to access using both /dumaOS and with the IP address that you suggested above, and I was unable to get to the homepage and/or login screen.

Thanks for confirming the replacement policy.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, avibhattacharya said:

Yes, I tried to access using both /dumaOS and with the IP address that you suggested above, and I was unable to get to the homepage and/or login screen.

Thanks for confirming the replacement policy.

Okay email [email protected] with your order number and explaining the issue and request a replacement please.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay email [email protected] with your order number and explaining the issue and request a replacement please.

Thanks for the help.

It's unfortunate that with all these steps we couldn't get it working. I have sent an email at [email protected] from my email address [email protected] with the requested information.

I have also provided a link to this forum discussion that we had for reference.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 5:01 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi,

I have not received any response to my email(s) sent to [email protected] from my email address [email protected], regarding this matter and also my request for the replacement netduma r2 router.

Can you please let me know if there are any updates regarding this matter?

11 hours ago, avibhattacharya said:

Hi,

I have not received any response to my email(s) sent to [email protected] from my email address [email protected], regarding this matter and also my request for the replacement netduma r2 router.

Can you please let me know if there are any updates regarding this matter?

Sorry for the delay! I have responded to your email with an update.