London server i.p address

stokoe1011

Hi all I was wondering if anyone knows the I.p address for the london cod modern warfare servers as when I'm using the geo filter im trying to ban the French servers as they are not 5he best to play on but when I zoom in when a dedicated server comes up when in the lobby I can't tell if its in France or the UK as its in the English Channel im from Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the UK and just want to play on UK servers or even the Holland ones but im trying to stay away from the French ones but like I stated I can't tell so if anyone knows the UK servers ip address so I can allow these and the French ones so I can ban them I would appreciate it my settings for geo filter are strict mode on fast search off ping assist off and home set in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and radius 313 miles to try and avoid the French servers but for some reason my lobbies are always full of French and german gamers 

Many thanks peter

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, stokoe1011 said:

Hi all I was wondering if anyone knows the I.p address for the london cod modern warfare servers as when I'm using the geo filter im trying to ban the French servers as they are not 5he best to play on but when I zoom in when a dedicated server comes up when in the lobby I can't tell if its in France or the UK as its in the English Channel im from Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the UK and just want to play on UK servers or even the Holland ones but im trying to stay away from the French ones but like I stated I can't tell so if anyone knows the UK servers ip address so I can allow these and the French ones so I can ban them I would appreciate it my settings for geo filter are strict mode on fast search off ping assist off and home set in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and radius 313 miles to try and avoid the French servers but for some reason my lobbies are always full of French and german gamers 

Many thanks peter

Use the Geo-Filter or the Ping Heatmap and ping the server you suspect could be the London server. Then copy the IP address from the Geo-Filter ping or heatmap ping and then check the location using iplocation.net

Hi fraser the problem im having is i can't tell which server it is as the dedi is in the sea and when I go to the allow and denied box what server im on its giving me an id but not the ip if It did give me the ip address I could like you say match it up with the 14ms dedicated im pinging for the UK so I can't tell where its from 

Keep in mind a lot of the servers are misplaced seen Dutch servers placed in Paris France or London UK on the Geo-filter, and u will always get french, dutch, belgium, english and germans a lot on those servers (UK, Holland, France, Germany.) When i have geofilter off i am from Amsterdam, Holland i play a lot on the UK or France servers (thats when SBMM kicks in)

Thats why i was wanting to know which are the French dedis so I can put them on the deny section I've just played on one there and I don't know if it was French or not it looks like its in France but geo filter is in UK strict mode on and ping assist 0 so don't know how it should be but it looks like its there

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, stokoe1011 said:

Thats why i was wanting to know which are the French dedis so I can put them on the deny section I've just played on one there and I don't know if it was French or not it looks like its in France but geo filter is in UK strict mode on and ping assist 0 so don't know how it should be but it looks like its there

I've just checked that server for you and it is a UK server.