Jump to content

Double nat netdoma r2


Nasser
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Killhippie
29 minutes ago, Nasser said:

I hav EchoLife HG8245W5 isp 

 I need help to setting netdoma r2 

i call the isp and he said we cant help u ..

if u hav any suggestions please 

also he not giv me pppoe user 

Thank u 

Can you not copy the settings from your current router? Who is your ISP? Double NAT probably because you have two routers connected in router mode can the Echolife be put into bridge mode, and once again make sure you have a copy of all your settings as we cannot help you unless someone here is using the same ISP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mobily fiber 

Bridge mode ned user and password but the company just giv me the number of my subscribtions

All the people work in the company he dont now any thing about the setting 😡

im in Saudi Arabia 

if u can help thanks 🙏🏻 
 
i hav a special user for the router 

so everything is open for me but i ned som help 

To find the best settings 

5A57D491-B362-45E7-9740-D4AA3C508074.jpeg

773E43E7-9884-49C3-AC0B-17005C648869.jpeg

AB880EAD-0E7B-4025-A760-F6DD93DED14B.jpeg

CBE13AD6-E888-40A4-8560-6EE79215EF7A.jpeg

E513642A-3A06-454F-8E45-0602F5C79788.jpeg

901CB37A-8A81-4C46-9777-EA4845A7A2A6.jpeg

49C0D553-C7E7-4615-B31D-6B3E2148F6F8.png

EDBB3A17-2779-4C53-8588-050860504B2E.jpeg

039F5D17-3106-44C6-9391-2178583F1E5E.jpeg

158428EB-5EE0-46A8-9DC4-7F9E8EA135F0.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My friend im not asking for open nat in PlayStation or xbox 

I hav this sheet routers fiber from mobily company isp 

I cant bridge this router to my netduma r2 

so i hav 2 router in my lin

I giv u picture for the isp router with admin user 

help me 

this user not for the costumer 

the user of customer without this option 

 

If u can help 

thank u

0C0236C2-FE8B-4A8F-B9B2-940259468E88.jpeg

67E35EED-9599-4F31-B72B-949A62BAE564.jpeg

CD807560-2A6A-4DCF-9031-36E0DBAE1C3A.jpeg

E9F55C9C-8AF5-4ECC-BAC2-19E2AD0156B9.jpeg

3C896E45-AC95-4374-8441-E614B235CD8D.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, Nasser said:

l giv u picture for the router of isp

till me what i do 

I try put icant fixed 

u ar the doctor not me 

 

Unfortunately we can only tell you how to properly configure your R2, we can't tell you how to work with your ISP router/modem because we don't know about those particular products or their features.

I would suggest putting the WAN IP of your R2 into your ISP router's DMZ, you can find further information on this in the document I mentioned previously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also look for the picture of netduma r2 is that normal!!!!!! 
 

And look for my speed internet from ur router and the isp router speed 

Look for the pingheatmap normal 

Thank u for help 🙏🏻 And ur time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nasser said:

Also look for the picture of netduma r2 is that normal!!!!!! 
 

And look for my speed internet from ur router and the isp router speed 

Look for the pingheatmap normal 

Thank u for help 🙏🏻 And ur time 

You must have setup your XR300 and XR500, did they work ok?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do that dmz 

and the results is like nothing not good 

u hav experience about the internet and the setting 

im ur customers and this is u products 

so be smart and try ur best to help me 

Dont be like the people in my isp company he said like what u see 

try ur best thank u 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Newfie said:

You must have setup your XR300 and XR500, did they work ok?

No the same results if that help u to understand me

so netdoma r1 and xr500 and 300 and 700 

and now r2 is the same do nothing for me just lost my mony 

if that wat u ask for  

now i ask u to help .. with full access to isp router ur the doctor 🙂

Show me the team  of DumaOS and ur products is worth 

Or till me again like my isp we can't help  you how to work with netduma 

again thank u for ur time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Killhippie

We are only users like yourself NOT netduma employees unless it says so. @Netduma Fraser works for Netduma and hopefully will help but you need to be patient until he can talk to you. In the mean time I would  use your own equipment as that works. It may be your ISP locks the Modem (modems and routers are two different things) to the network so you cant easily change. If you cant be given your username then no one can help you, you need that really and if your ISP worn t give it to you there are ways but its complicated and not something we can discuss on forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Killhippie said:

We are only users like yourself NOT netduma employees unless it says so. @Netduma Fraser works for Netduma and hopefully will help but you need to be patient until he can talk to you. In the mean time I would  use your own equipment as that works.

I call the support of netgear and DumaOS s before gust keep me in waiting mor than 1 hour and close the lin with out any answer mor than 100 try so i lost my money in this call 😂😂 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Killhippie said:

We are only users like yourself NOT netduma employees unless it says so. @Netduma Fraser works for Netduma and hopefully will help but you need to be patient until he can talk to you. In the mean time I would  use your own equipment as that works. It may be your ISP locks the Modem (modems and routers are two different things) to the network so you cant easily change. If you cant be given your username then no one can help you, you need that really and if your ISP worn t give it to you there are ways but its complicated and not something we can discuss on forum.

If u want try no problem 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Regarding Connection Benchmark speeds compared to Speedtest.net that is normal currently but something we're improving upon. Ping Heatmap, the server in the US is mislocated but we can correct that. For now I'd suggest using Polygon mode on the Geo-Filter to draw around each of those servers.

Regarding the double NAT/connecting the two devices together - without the PPPoE details you can't put it into bridge mode. On the WAN page on the first entry in the table, if you click the check box can you view more details at all? What did you mean when using the DMZ that it didn't work well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Regarding Connection Benchmark speeds compared to Speedtest.net that is normal currently but something we're improving upon. Ping Heatmap, the server in the US is mislocated but we can correct that. For now I'd suggest using Polygon mode on the Geo-Filter to draw around each of those servers.

Regarding the double NAT/connecting the two devices together - without the PPPoE details you can't put it into bridge mode. On the WAN page on the first entry in the table, if you click the check box can you view more details at all? What did you mean when using the DMZ that it didn't work well?

The use polygon and dmz but it not good 

Some time the game is smooth and good but he again back to nothing i shot the target all magazine but he kill me i sheck the ping in the game it 30 put lik 200 

I send the picture in praivt box now for u 

thank u for ur time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

That's nothing to do with the DMZ or polygon, sometimes the game servers will be under heavy load which will result in situations like that sometimes. You have two servers so try the other one if your normal server isn't behaving well. 

Lets tackle one thing at a time:

Quote

I hav problem wth my netgearxr500 

ping is pad in game and it not semi wht game 

also i cant setup vpn nord in ps4 

i cant take host in the game and when i play in server ping 30 is not god pad im in Saudi Arabia 

What is the ping in game? What is the issue with setting up the VPN?

You won't be able to be the host as it is a server based game. 30 is very good considering your location.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's nothing to do with the DMZ or polygon, sometimes the game servers will be under heavy load which will result in situations like that sometimes. You have two servers so try the other one if your normal server isn't behaving well. 

Lets tackle one thing at a time:

What is the ping in game? What is the issue with setting up the VPN?

You won't be able to be the host as it is a server based game. 30 is very good considering your location.

I ask for  xr500 befor 1 year so forget thes and stay wth me in this r2 problem 

isend the picture for u thank u fraser for time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...