Fifa 21 with RX500 KO

scrubosaurus

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Yeah filtering mode off is the same as spectator mode! Does it say what ping you're getting from this server in the US?

depends what side of us i get, ranges between 120 and 260.

sometimes i get EU connections, like 60-80 ping

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, scrubosaurus said:

depends what side of us i get, ranges between 120 and 260.

sometimes i get EU connections, like 60-80 ping

Could you upgrade to this firmware and then do a factory reset please? https://bit.ly/39ZN5JT

Then see if you notice any differences.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you upgrade to this firmware and then do a factory reset please? https://bit.ly/39ZN5JT

Then see if you notice any differences.

i cant download it, but if its XR500 V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203, that what im with atm, already did factory reset

• Administrators
1 hour ago, scrubosaurus said:

i cant download it, but if its XR500 V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203, that what im with atm, already did factory reset

Yes that's good thanks. Where does Ping Heatmap say the closest servers are for you?

1st try - ec2-15-184-1-22.me-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com - 150 ping

2nd try - ec2-15-184-1-22.me-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com - 152 ping

3rd try - ec2-15-228-44-0.sa-east-1.compute.amazonaws.com - 216 ping

4th try -  ec2-18-230-46-78.sa-east-1.compute.amazonaws.com - 219 ping

5th try - 1aba945f57b9e4e9 -122 ping

6th try - 19ba8c5757b8e4e9 -124 ping

7th try - ec2-44-234-22-36.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com - 183 ping

8th try - ec2-15-184-1-18.me-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com - 153 ping

9th try - hosted-by.i3d.net - 16 ping

let me tell you a pattern here...if i press start the search and instant find a match, its a bad server. if i press start and it takes a bit more than 5 secs, i get a good server (below 15 ping).

if i connect my playstation to isp modem, 100% i get a good server (below 15 ping).

39 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Every time you connect to a US server, can you manually block it in Geo-filter? Hopefully this means you'll get put on the EU server every time eventually. 

i have tryed that Liam.

i block it, and i will still go there after blocking, the game just gives me a message of connection lost

what i find wierd it that when i use isp modem/router i always find players near me, never, i mean rly never get connected to a us player...

15 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

I see, thanks.

Could you instead try setting your Radius out in the middle of the ocean as small as it can be, and set ping assist to 25-30, such that you are only connecting to servers identified by ping assist.

will test it asap. when i do this changes, should i restart router or playstation? or can i do it on the fly?

after some tests i got some connections to North EU (around 70 ping), south America (200) and Spain (20)

in the map, the spain one shows has assisted ping, so that is working, i set it up to 30 ping. but still finds lots of matches outside that limit ping

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay when you connect to a high ping one, block it using the ping panel, turn off the game/turn off the console then wait 2 minutes and boot up and try again. Keep repeating this process and it should get better.

im doing this but aint working very well, because in these game mode, the connection is p2p, so i have to block every single player i get xD

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think some of them should be servers at least, can you give me the ID of one of the ones you've blocked?

1aba895457b9e4e9 Denied Peer

86034914a0251419 Denied Dedicated

8d0f4712ac2cdfe4 Denied Dedicated

86033500a0251419 Denied Dedicated

620f4d18ac01b3b8 Denied Dedicated

eb8a6934278a7b80 Denied Peer

1aba875257b9e4e9 Denied Peer

hello again guys

this problem was making mad, so i decide to do some testing...

i factory reset  my xr500 and im going to start from there with nothing configured...

so, atm with my router on default, my playstation find matches near me 100% of the times, like my ISP router...

ill try to configure one thing and test it after to see whats causing the problem of not finding matches near me...