LAN Cable not connected PS4/PS5

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It would likely be fine on the PS4 just using WiFi as well. As above I'd suggest different ethernet cables if you have them spare and trying different ports on the router just in case.

I've already switched cables but I can try a different port.

I'm getting this error over and over again but there isn't a device in my house that has this MAC address.  At least not one that's turned on.  

[WLAN access rejected: incorrect security] from MAC address a8:e3:ee:67:72:6f, Thursday, December 03, 2020 17:27:18

Scratch that I found it lol

Then I got this and I have no idea what it means.

[DumaOS] Error parsing line in ARP table: 'fe80::201:5cff:fe68:6046 dev brwan lladdr 00:01:5c:68:60:46 router REACHABLE', Thursday, December 03, 2020 17:43:45

day, December 03, 2020 17:29:31

On 12/4/2020 at 4:59 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Hey Dmaune,

I don't think you've posted the error you're talking about there, would you mind editing it?

It's like hidden or something.  For some reason I copy and past it but it only shows up if I highlight the area in which I pasted it.  

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Dmaune said:

It's like hidden or something.  For some reason I copy and past it but it only shows up if I highlight the area in which I pasted it.  

I can see it (problem is the forum theme). Did you check to see if playing on your ISP modem/router fixed the initial issue?

Regarding the errors, do you have a device in the DMZ? You don't have to worry about the second error. The logs are primarily aimed at the developers so will detail background processes that look like errors sometimes so best to just look if you're having an issue/error appear on the interface.

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue and the only fix was to upgrade to the beta firmware (XR500-V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203), I was previously running v.108 beta.

It is definitely a router issue as the one supplied by my ISP worked fine.

• 3 months later...

I'm now having this issue with my PS5 - constantly saying LAN disconnected. What with this and the fact you can't hear friends when in a PS5 party chat, as good as the duma is I'm thinking of just going back to the stock ISP router. Makes gaming frustrating. 

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, DjimiDay said:

I'm now having this issue with my PS5 - constantly saying LAN disconnected. What with this and the fact you can't hear friends when in a PS5 party chat, as good as the duma is I'm thinking of just going back to the stock ISP router. Makes gaming frustrating. 

You will need to add your friends to your allow list to hear them in party chat, you can see how to do so here: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

I would try with another ethernet cable as I don't think it is router specific, a lot of people have the same using different routers