Cant Find Games in Warzone

Originsjuega

So I live in Miami and there is a server here, I've always been able to connect here but now I cant, I get stuck searching for a match 32 ping screen. My circle is huge I don't get it, I don't wanna play in another server, I've already flushed cloud, remove my profile, opening ports, I come here to the forums as a last resort before returning my router to BestBuy, here are screenshots of my settings 

da7af57ae4a96d23c63a571e48674c4f.png

887e72c1ad78b703f836a05780099743.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Your radius is huge yes but there is only one server in it so it's not useful. I would highly recommend you upgrade to the 3.0 beta, from there you can use Ping Heatmap to find where the lowest ping server is (may not be Miami if mislocated) and then use the Polygon mode to select the lowest ping servers https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/Latest-firmware-download/

• Administrators
12 hours ago, djiby said:

Bonjour, 

Comment faire pour passer a la version beta 3.0? je suis sur R1.

Merci

Vous avez maintenant accès, profitez-en!

https://forum.netduma.com/forum/130-dumaos-30-beta-netduma-r1/

6 hours ago, Originsjuega said:

I did update but I can only get 27-35 ping in miami, If I play on other servers i get 60+

That's a good ping, has it allowed you to force it every time without too much of a wait?

I basically have tried everything I think is because the SBMM I have 3.0+KD the game just dont want to find me a game with 33-60 ping because of skill, all my games are sweaty and in central/west servers, Im with 80 ping and everyone else that kills me is like 19-35 ping

• 3 weeks later...

@Originsjuega

Click on all the green servers with low ping 10-20ms and put them to your allow list that way u will always connect to them even if they are out if your radius due to wrong place of the server on the map of geo-filter.

I have the same problem i live in the Netherlands and some of the servers from Amsterdam (the city where i live) are appearing in Paris, France and in London, UK.

@Mobel Iv'e tried this already, warzone puts you in random servers. Iv'e seen players/streamers that will always play on the same server. And they also que super fast. I can't by any means play on the server in my city. The game always put me in San Antonio or Seattle. My settings are strict mode, filtering. 755 radius, ping assist 30. I was getting into games untill last week, since my servers dont show in the ping heatmap.

1 hour ago, Originsjuega said:

@Mobel Iv'e tried this already, warzone puts you in random servers. Iv'e seen players/streamers that will always play on the same server. And they also que super fast. I can't by any means play on the server in my city. The game always put me in San Antonio or Seattle. My settings are strict mode, filtering. 755 radius, ping assist 30. I was getting into games untill last week, since my servers dont show in the ping heatmap.

If your ping assist is set to 30 it makes sense that you're being connected to servers outside of your radius, but they will be <30 ping.

Unfortunately, as Fraser said this could well be due to SBMM of which we have no control over.

• Administrators
On 12/11/2020 at 8:33 PM, Originsjuega said:

But it was working fine, untill a week ago, when the server in miami Completely vanished :(

It may have gone offline, I've asked you more questions in the incorrect locations topic.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Originsjuega said:

It didnt go offline because when I disable filtering I can see it

When do you see it, when you're searching for a game or when you boot up the game for the first time?

What settings have you done on the XR to get an Open NAT?