WARZONE UNPLAYABLE

SUPERLAPO

Hello guys
warzone is unplayable ... I have tried various settings, geofilter  on and off,
traffic priorization, limit bandwidth, vpn on and off but nothing works. 
hit detection is terrible, the killcam is differt from what i see. 
can someone help me?
sorry for my bad english

hi Fraser,

Thank you for your answer . for example the server in Italy where I live ping 10 / 20ms in geofilter and in game 50/60 ms with 2% of packets lost, but rarely makes me use this server, usually makes me play with server in germany or france ping in geofilter 30/40 ms but in game 70 / 80ms with no lost packets

no between italy and france / germany there are no other servers, I enclose screenshot. Other information when i found the game i always found it under 34 ms but in the game the ping goes up to 80ms, maybe some problem with traffic prioritization? and why does not enter the server in Italy? the problem is on PS4 Tanks

warzone server.JPG

• Administrators

Thank you for that. The in game ping will always be higher as it includes things like processing delay which can only be calculated by the server. Could you post your QoS settings please as well as your Geo-Filter settings?

18 hours ago, SUPERLAPO said:

hi Fraser,

Thank you for your answer . for example the server in Italy where I live ping 10 / 20ms in geofilter and in game 50/60 ms with 2% of packets lost, but rarely makes me use this server, usually makes me play with server in germany or france ping in geofilter 30/40 ms but in game 70 / 80ms with no lost packets

Hi Guys,

I have the same thing here in Brazil, on geo filter I got 12-20ms but in game got 50-60ms. I've noticed when I started landing some shots it increases to 70 or 80ms and I lose some fights which I pre-fire my opponent. Not sure whether it's due bufferbloat(increasing the packets to server) or server heathy connection. When I run "auto run" on qos., it sets my downloading speed limit to 3% and upload to 93%.

I have 200mb/s down and 20mb/s up.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Renan said:

Hi Guys,

I have the same thing here in Brazil, on geo filter I got 12-20ms but in game got 50-60ms. I've noticed when I started landing some shots it increases to 70 or 80ms and I lose some fights which I pre-fire my opponent. Not sure whether it's due bufferbloat(increasing the packets to server) or server heathy connection. When I run "auto run" on qos., it sets my downloading speed limit to 3% and upload to 93%.

I have 200mb/s down and 20mb/s up.

If it is your side then you would see the Geo-Filter ping go up when that happens, does it do that? If not then it will be due to the game.

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If it is your side then you would see the Geo-Filter ping go up when that happens, does it do that? If not then it will be due to the game.

Nope.. geo filter doesn't variate. Not a bufferbloat issue then?

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Renan said:

Nope.. geo filter doesn't variate. Not a bufferbloat issue then?

No I don't believe so, likely to be from the server itself. Unfortunately due to your location there are not many servers for you to try instead without significantly increasing ping, you could try Southern US potentially, higher ping but maybe more stable.

41 minutes ago, SUPERLAPO said:

hi guys thanks for your answers tomorrow i will try autosetup qos and i will do the geofilter screens, today unfortunately i can't. A question what are the ports to be prioritized for the ps4?

That will depend on the application. In general PS network:

• TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
  • UDP: 3478, 3479

Warzone, you can try:

UDP:3074 Destination(30000:45000) or just 3074-3074

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, SUPERLAPO said:

hi guys thanks for your answers tomorrow i will try autosetup qos and i will do the geofilter screens, today unfortunately i can't. A question what are the ports to be prioritized for the ps4?

I wouldn't necessarily recommend doing ports, DumaOS Classified Games includes the console, otherwise you could add with the Games Console service.

hi guys, today i tried to use autosetup qos optimizing for ping and to prioritize the ps4 for game console and duma classified games everything went much better even ping remained about 50ms. in the geofilter I created 4 search zones and everything worked very well. one thing that I don't understand why he never plays on Milan where the Italian server is, a mystery to me. attached the settings screens. if you have other suggestions I try other settings.Thanks

Cattura.JPG

Cattura1.JPG

Cattura2.JPG

Cattura3.JPG

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, SUPERLAPO said:

hi guys, today i tried to use autosetup qos optimizing for ping and to prioritize the ps4 for game console and duma classified games everything went much better even ping remained about 50ms. in the geofilter I created 4 search zones and everything worked very well. one thing that I don't understand why he never plays on Milan where the Italian server is, a mystery to me. attached the settings screens. if you have other suggestions I try other settings.Thanks

It is still up to the game to decide whether or not to put you on a server, they may prefer the other servers mostly and use the Italian one if servers are overloaded for example.

• 4 weeks later...

Warzone will not work with geo filter .....Period, I’ve tried everything and it does not matter because Activision has it locked down and  your server you connect to is based on SBMM..... I  disconnected my xr500 and just opened my ports on isp modem, so sick and tired of  trying to get XR to work with Warzone, blackout it worked flawlessly absolutely flawless, but it will not work with Warzone, I’m on the east coast of Canada and it will always put me in Florida, Texas or Cali......at 100-150 ping..... but when my bud in  Boston hosts we will always get east coast servers at 50-80 ping,  it’s time for Netduma to owe up to things and just say it doesn’t work with Warzone 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Mikerosa said:

Warzone will not work with geo filter .....Period, I’ve tried everything and it does not matter because Activision has it locked down and  your server you connect to is based on SBMM..... I  disconnected my xr500 and just opened my ports on isp modem, so sick and tired of  trying to get XR to work with Warzone, blackout it worked flawlessly absolutely flawless, but it will not work with Warzone, I’m on the east coast of Canada and it will always put me in Florida, Texas or Cali......at 100-150 ping..... but when my bud in  Boston hosts we will always get east coast servers at 50-80 ping,  it’s time for Netduma to owe up to things and just say it doesn’t work with Warzone 

Just because that is your experience does not mean that it doesn't work for anyone else. Please make a new topic and provide screenshots of your Geo-Filter settings and showing what it looks like when you get a game outside your radius and we can help.

I live Québec Canada, north east america.  I play with Geofilter, I select only north east server and it is working well,  If you do not set your geofilter well, you will pair with server outside your radius.  I already tried circle and polygone, XR500 and R2, if I thck strict mode, I will pair with server inside radius.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys
after the integration of warzone and cold war the game is back unplayable. 
I tried various settings with priority traffic and to reset router R2 several times I tried both the cable and the wifi, but the lag in warzone is really high.
anyone have any suggestions for me?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, SUPERLAPO said:

Hi guys
after the integration of warzone and cold war the game is back unplayable. 
I tried various settings with priority traffic and to reset router R2 several times I tried both the cable and the wifi, but the lag in warzone is really high.
anyone have any suggestions for me?

What are the average pings you're getting shown by the Geo-Filter and in game? I suspect it's just because it's new and also because it's the holidays so the servers will be under heavy load.