Posting on behalf of friend

He's having issues getting access to the beta on his gen 2 Telstra Smart Modem, nothing shows up under the extras tab in the Telstra app, is there another way to install the OS? From what I've seen I can't confirm if his modem is the Arcadyan or Technicolor variant so how could I tell? Thanks in advance

16 minutes ago, Johnny2 said:

The easiest way would be to look at the modem, the Technicolor version has vents on the side whereas the Arcadyan doesn't. See this photo for reference https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/modems-hardware/telstra-smart-gen-2-dropping-out/m-p/843837?lightbox-message-images

Thankyou very much, it looks like he has the Arcadyan variant, is there any word on the early access for this type of modem? 

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Best to ask @tjw101 about that, maybe he can sneak your friend in on an early beta!

I've been testing the fresh LH100 firmware myself over the weekend - and its a lot better than it was a few weeks ago from my perspective.

Once we have a production build, we will look to roll it out earlier to specific users first, so I will reach out to get a list of serial numbers to activate.

On 10/14/2020 at 3:36 PM, tjw101 said:

I've been testing the fresh LH100 firmware myself over the weekend - and its a lot better than it was a few weeks ago from my perspective.

Once we have a production build, we will look to roll it out earlier to specific users first, so I will reach out to get a list of serial numbers to activate.

I have a spare LH1000, happy to be put on to the list to test it out :)