Misplaced Servers

SwiftCookie

Yo @Netduma Alex

So in Modern Warfare the Sydney dedicated server is located way too far left of where Sydney actually is, also it ALWAYS appears as a Peer instead of dedi.

Secondly there is a very mislocated server in Australia which I've circled in blue, judging by the ping it's in Europe somewhere. 

Cheers!

mislocated servers.png

Done and done! @Netduma Alex or @Netduma Fraser please take a look at my submission for all the Sydney servers I found after about an hour of joining lobbies. All up I found 27 Peer servers for Sydney, two of which seem to be MM servers for Aus as they always appear when searching and then delegate to another one of the servers I've submitted. It's all written up in my submission so please have a suss :)

*Edit* I'll submit that random foreign server that's not supposed to be located in Aus another night.

*Edit 2* Not once did any of the Aussie server display as a Dedicated server.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, SwiftCookie said:

Done and done! @Netduma Alex or @Netduma Fraser please take a look at my submission for all the Sydney servers I found after about an hour of joining lobbies. All up I found 27 Peer servers for Sydney, two of which seem to be MM servers for Aus as they always appear when searching and then delegate to another one of the servers I've submitted. It's all written up in my submission so please have a suss :)

*Edit* I'll submit that random foreign server that's not supposed to be located in Aus another night.

*Edit 2* Not once did any of the Aussie server display as a Dedicated server.

That's awesome thanks so much, that will be really helpful!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

Still no changes to the servers in Australia for MW.....I spent hours searching for all the servers (found over 30 ID's) that I submitted via the form but they've either been ignored or forgotten :(

• Administrators
6 hours ago, SwiftCookie said:

Hey!

Still no changes to the servers in Australia for MW.....I spent hours searching for all the servers (found over 30 ID's) that I submitted via the form but they've either been ignored or forgotten :(

It hasn't been ignored don't worry, I think Alex is just really busy but I have chased him regarding a cloud.