this site is not private

jukey44

Need help how do I reset admin username and password 

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you changed your interface password and is that what you're entering or are you using the default admin / password ?

I put the

Username:admin

Password:password 

And nothing happens 

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That is how you reset it, after doing what I described did you see the setup wizard when accessing 192.168.77.1?

Nope didn't work

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Open the interface in an incognito window or a new browser and see if it will let you login then please.

i try to think of other passworda and other stuff and i cant get in still

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you try on a mobile device and see if that works? Also what happens if you press cancel on the login box?

and on my phone i tried putting in a username and password put still doesn't work.

that's what happens when i cancel

ath.PNG

• Administrators

Try to access it again and then right click on the page, click on the console tab on the window that appears then refresh the page and take a screenshot. Then go onto the network tab and refresh and look for any red entries and take a screenshot of that please. Make sure you expand the window so it can be easily seen.

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try to access it again and then right click on the page, click on the console tab on the window that appears then refresh the page and take a screenshot. Then go onto the network tab and refresh and look for any red entries and take a screenshot of that please. Make sure you expand the window so it can be easily seen.

console.PNG

On 9/17/2020 at 9:38 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Would you be available at some point for me to have a look on a TeamViewer session? If so let me know your best dates/times & the time zone you're in.

Monday at 3:00 pm if that's ok and so do I have to download the app TeamViewer 

On 9/19/2020 at 11:55 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Great, Tuesday 3pm EDT/8pm BST it is, see you then. If you can please download and install TeamViewer before then.

I might be a little late i dont know yet. Sorry if I am though 

• Administrators

Could you try disabling the entire WiFi adapter completely and then re-enabling it, connect to the R2 and then try accessing the interface again please? Failing that, restart the PC and then try. Want to make sure the options I change have actually applied correctly.