this site is not private

jukey44

On 9/22/2020 at 4:44 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay thank you for trying, I've given all the information over to the developers now.

hey if been dealing with high ping on call of duty modern warfare. What can I do so I can have the best ping sense I cant get into dumaos.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, jukey44 said:

hey if been dealing with high ping on call of duty modern warfare. What can I do so I can have the best ping sense I cant get into dumaos.

There is not much you can do in that regard as you can't change any settings. I'd suggest emailing [email protected] with your order number and a link to this topic to get a replacement. We've logged the bug but don't know when or even if we can resolve it remotely so probably the best option, then we can get it collected to debug as well.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There is not much you can do in that regard as you can't change any settings. I'd suggest emailing [email protected] with your order number and a link to this topic to get a replacement. We've logged the bug but don't know when or even if we can resolve it remotely so probably the best option, then we can get it collected to debug as well.

Where do i go to find my order number. So you guys can't do anything to fix the debug 

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, jukey44 said:

Where do i go to find my order number. So you guys can't do anything to fix the debug 

It will be in the order receipt you got via email when you purchased. It's unlikely as we won't be able to access the router remotely. This would be the fastest option for you to get back up and running and then we can debug the collected unit.

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It will be in the order receipt you got via email when you purchased. It's unlikely as we won't be able to access the router remotely. This would be the fastest option for you to get back up and running and then we can debug the collected unit.

How do you access the router remotely and i dont have a email of my order so what do i do now 

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, jukey44 said:

How do you access the router remotely and i dont have a email of my order so what do i do now 

Email as above and they should be able to find the order with your email address. You have to enable it on the router but as you can't access it that isn't possible.

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Email as above and they should be able to find the order with your email address. You have to enable it on the router but as you can't access it that isn't possible.

So i just need to give you my email 

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, jukey44 said:

So i just need to give you my email 

12 minutes ago, jukey44 said:

So i just email them now ill wait to see what they say

Yes email with what I said above, just say you don't have the order number and the email should be sufficient.

45 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes email with what I said above, just say you don't have the order number and the email should be sufficient.

How long will it take to get a email. when i replace it for a new router how long will that take to get here and will they take mine that I have and will it cost anything 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, jukey44 said:

How long will it take to get a email. when i replace it for a new router how long will that take to get here and will they take mine that I have and will it cost anything 

They will likely respond tomorrow. They will provide you with all the details.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, jukey44 said:

Could a factory reset the router could that fix the debug.

Have you not done a factory reset already? I thought you had. Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then release and wait 1-2 minutes and see if you can access the interface then please.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, jukey44 said:

Can I only do it once 

You just hold the button once for 30 seconds but if you wanted to try multiple resets until it potentially works then you can try that but just space them out so you're not resetting before it's booted up properly.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, jukey44 said:

Nope I'm having the issue again

No worries, if you can try to get access again and then change the admin/password from the top right of the interface, see if that allows you to log back in, otherwise email us and we can sort out a replacement. 

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, jukey44 said:

just slow and have some problems with it and in party I sometimes have to leave and join back in to talk to my friends. sometimes it says I'm not connect to internet in the internet access.

WiFi we are working on improving that at the moment. Powerline adapters I don't particularly like as they really depend on how good the wiring is in your home. I'd suggest an extender or an AP over that if possible.