Traffic Prio for console

CRarsenxL

What proof do you have that it causes you to instant die? The best games I've had to date were when I had duma classified games turned on and also having added my console to traffic prio. I even had one game where I got 2 nukes. I think the instant melting is more due to the servers/other peoples crap connection then the r2's features.

I even bought an edgerouter x after reading comments here how it performs well but i'm still experiencing games with bad hit detection. I've only been using it for a day now so it's too early to judge but i haven't had a game yet that compares to the ones I've had with the R2. It is excellent for bufferbloat though, i can run speedtests and my ping doesn't even spike at all but it did with the R2

3 hours ago, johnnytran said:

No reason, I didn't know what I was doing when I first got the R2 and had them both active on traffic prio lol

Johntran what is your ingame ping on your geofilter

If you could remember what your ping was in gameplay you posted of your nuke   

Would be helpfull if you posted your ping

20 hours ago, kinel said:

Johntran what is your ingame ping on your geofilter

If you could remember what your ping was in gameplay you posted of your nuke   

Would be helpfull if you posted your ping

Geofilter ping to server always shows around 8-9ms, in-game it's always anywhere from 20-30ms

Edgerouter X has been bad so far for cod, I haven't had a game yet that's felt as good as the R2. I've tried limiting bandwidth and different qos settings but haven't had a game where I felt hit detection was spot on. So far R2 is better for me. I will keep trying different settings I guess