4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What was the IP address you put into the BGW DMZ, was it the WAN IP from the XR System Information? In WAN Settings on the XR switch the NAT to open and that should resolve it.

the Ip for the XR was a public static ip, in the BGW. its set as "IP Passthrough" on the BGW.

i dont believe the BGW has a DMZ mode 

a few times, i got a moderate NAT on PS4, it's bizard because i didn't make any parameter change in my router. I close the console and go back to open NAT. I haven't enabled UPNP, I port forward the ports I need.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, xXxBlAcKbUrNxXx said:

the Ip for the XR was a public static ip, in the BGW. its set as "IP Passthrough" on the BGW.

i dont believe the BGW has a DMZ mode 

The IP the BGW gave the XR? Okay that is fine, change the NAT option and it should then be open.

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The IP the BGW gave the XR? Okay that is fine, change the NAT option and it should then be open.

changed the nat to open and its still moderate. im getting a new modem/router from my isp to see if that helps 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, xXxBlAcKbUrNxXx said:

changed the nat to open and its still moderate. im getting a new modem/router from my isp to see if that helps 

There should be no reason you don't have an Open NAT so let us know if it works better with the new device, remember to redo the DMZ.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There should be no reason you don't have an Open NAT so let us know if it works better with the new device, remember to redo the DMZ.

changed the isp modem/router... So far so good. this PACE device has a dmz mode, the other only had "ip pass-through" that I believe was the problem.

Side question: Is there a link for recommend settings for the att uverse setup? 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, xXxBlAcKbUrNxXx said:

changed the isp modem/router... So far so good. this PACE device has a dmz mode, the other only had "ip pass-through" that I believe was the problem.

Side question: Is there a link for recommend settings for the att uverse setup? 

Brilliant news, no there isn't. You've already got an open NAT now so the only other thing to do is make sure ALL devices are connected to the XR and you're good to go, then just adjust the XR settings as you like.