2.4GHz Wireless Devices Losing Connection

Dizzy Online

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Dizzy Online said:

Sorry for the delay, just seen the post.

Thank you, should hopefully be done tomorrow, will let you know.

29 minutes ago, Choppa01 said:

Hi fraser. Ive been having the same problem for a little while now..Can i get a an update for my R2 please if theres is one... Im always having to factory reset..

Sent you a PM.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Please try the upgrade again, if it doesn't work reboot and try again. If that still doesn't work we'll do the update for you.

Yay, that worked this time the Rapps already seem more snappy.

Thank you Fraser.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Dizzy Online said:

I am not sure how often my IP changes, I am with BT so know it isn't fixed. With regards to open NAT I am not sure, how would I check?

Are you using the BT hub? If so do you have the R2 WAN IP in the BT hub? If not you'll need to do that and then we should be able to access.

• Administrators
On 10/15/2020 at 1:12 AM, Dizzy Online said:

I do use the BT hub yes. I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you able to provide a basic tutorial to set this please?

Do you have an Open NAT when gaming through the R2? If not then we can't access you, you need to take the WAN IP shown in the R2 System Information page, access the BT Hub and input it into the DMZ function. Let us know once that is done please.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Dizzy Online said:

Thank you for your help. I have now found the setting in the BT HomeHub and added the router to it. Fingers crossed this means my router can now be accessed.

Great, thank you. I've let the dev know, hopefully they are able to do it before end of day, otherwise it may be Monday unfortunately.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Dizzy Online said:

Thank you Fraser, I have now run the update and all has worked. Is there any update on the official firmware release?

Brilliant, got there in the end! I'm not going to make any estimates in case it gets delayed.