2.4GHz Wireless Devices Losing Connection

Dizzy Online

Good afternoon,

I am seeing a repeated issue that seems to be linked to all devices connecting via the 2.4GHz wireless connection. These devices see issues with their linked IP. I was guessing this is linked to DHCP and the lease time of the IP addresses. I have the lease time to the maximum of 168 hours however multiple devices connected via the 2.4GHz wireless connection lose connection and are unable to reconnect.

Is there anything I can check or reconfigure to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you once again for your help. I have seen an improvement, however devices connecting via the 2.4GHz wireless still lose connection. There are able to reconnect quickly but this still isn't ideal.

I saw a note on another post that the WiFi settings are being looked at, is there an ETA on a fix?

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Dizzy Online said:

Thank you once again for your help. I have seen an improvement, however devices connecting via the 2.4GHz wireless still lose connection. There are able to reconnect quickly but this still isn't ideal.

I saw a note on another post that the WiFi settings are being looked at, is there an ETA on a fix?

We're finishing the version today I believe and then we will get it tested as fast as possible and then hopefully onto release.

• 1 month later...

Good evening, I have been getting more issues with 2.4Ghz disconnections as well as regular WAN disconnection. Is there a build that helps with the stability of both of these? Or should I wait for the official firmware update?

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Dizzy Online said:

Good evening, I have been getting more issues with 2.4Ghz disconnections as well as regular WAN disconnection. Is there a build that helps with the stability of both of these? Or should I wait for the official firmware update?

I've sent you a PM, see if that helps.

Thank you for your response, however I keep seeing the following 'Firmware has invalid signature, please upload a valid Netduma firmware'. I have deleted and tried downloading again but it hasn't worked. Any ideas?

• Administrators

Okay thank you. We do have an internal ticket for this, only seen it once before. I think a dev can remote in and fix this. Please enable remote support in WAN Settings, then we'll post back here when that has been done and when you can upgrade.