AP with Netduma R2 Device manager

doylebl39

50 minutes ago, doylebl39 said:

Is there anyway I can fix that ?

As of right now the only way to fix it is to remove the access point.  The R2 does work with access points but the device manager is not as accurate with which devices are active and that all devices are considered wired even though they are connected wirelessly to the access point.  This has been an issue since the R1. 

3 hours ago, Ste G said:

This could be why my lads pc won't show up.

That would be my guess, as said above it's been something that has been going on since the OG Duma (R1) came out. I'm sure they are working on a fix or workaround until they get it figured out.

18 hours ago, fuzzy clam said:

That would be my guess, as said above it's been something that has been going on since the OG Duma (R1) came out. I'm sure they are working on a fix or workaround until they get it figured out.

Its now shown up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you do anything to make it reappear? I've connected an AP now and everything connected to the wireless is showing as offline in device manager. The AP was showing as online for a few minutes then went to offline even though it's still on and wireless works.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Did you do anything to make it reappear? I've connected an AP now and everything connected to the wireless is showing as offline in device manager. The AP was showing as online for a few minutes then went to offline even though it's still on and wireless works.

We still need to look into this but as you can imagine the WiFi is our biggest concern at the moment, we will get it fixed asap though!