XR300 and Edgerouter X

jeanclaudedus

Hello everyone, I'm trying to configure. these 2 routers, if one of them can share.

I want to use the SQM of the Edge router and the QOS and Geo-Filter of the XR300

Problem : i don't know how i can connect these 2 routers ....

I connect my internet BOX, XR300 and my PS4 to edgerouter X but my Geofilter does not work anymore....

thanks you for your help and configuration...

30 minutes ago, jeanclaudedus said:

Hello everyone, I'm trying to configure. these 2 routers, if one of them can share.

I want to use the SQM of the Edge router and the QOS and Geo-Filter of the XR300

Problem : i don't know how i can connect these 2 routers ....

I connect my internet BOX, XR300 and my PS4 to edgerouter X but my Geofilter does not work anymore....

thanks you for your help and configuration...

ISP modem/router> edge router x> xr300> Console is what you should set up.

7 hours ago, jeanclaudedus said:

Bonjour à tous, j'essaye de configurer. ces 2 routeurs, si l'un d'eux peut partager.

Je souhaite utiliser le SQM du routeur Edge et le QOS et le Geo-Filter du XR300

Problème: je ne sais pas comment je peux connecter ces 2 routeurs ....

Je connecte ma BOX Internet, XR300 et ma PS4 à edgerouter X mais mon Geofilter ne fonctionne plus ...

merci pour votre aide et configuration ...

Salut utiliser une seule qos est le plus conseillé  si tu veut vraiment utiliser la qos du erx desactive la qos du côté du xr300 .. 

L' erx doit être placé avant le xr300 si tu veux utiliser le geofiltre sans contrainte...

10 hours ago, Sable said:

Modem / routeur FAI> routeur de périphérie x> xr300> La console est ce que vous devez configurer.

It s my configuration 

Modem/ edg x / xr300

Here are my connections
Modem
Then I plugged into the edg x: a rj 45 cable from the modem, then I plugged in my ps4 then I plugged in my netduma
Qos is disabled on netduma
When I go to dumaos, the geofilter no longer works
Is it because my ps4 is no longer connected to my netduma because it is connected to the edgerouter x?
Thanks for your help

La meilleure solution  modem->(Dmz) erx->(Dmz) Xr300-> Ps4  tout t'es appareils devront être connecté au xr300 de cette façon tu pourras avoir la Qos du erx sur ton réseau et bénéficier du geofiltre sur ta ps4 mais comme dit plus haut ne met pas le xr300 en mode ap car il deviendrait obsolète (wifi rien d'autre) 

3 hours ago, Locosano said:

The best modem solution -> (Dmz) erx -> (Dmz) Xr300-> Ps4 all your devices will have to be connected to the xr300 this way you can have the Qos of the erx on your network and benefit from the geofilter on your ps4 but as said above do not put the xr300 in ap mode because it would become obsolete (wifi nothing else) 

Check your jitter, most likely that will go up.   

• 3 weeks later...

I despair .... I really cannot configure the edgerouter x and the XR 300 ...
 yet all the connections are good, connection of the box to the edg X then xr 300 to the edg X 
(the internet indicator is ok), the ps4 is connected to the netduma ....... but the geofilter still does not work ....... 
help help

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, jeanclaudedus said:

I despair .... I really cannot configure the edgerouter x and the XR 300 ...
 yet all the connections are good, connection of the box to the edg X then xr 300 to the edg X 
(the internet indicator is ok), the ps4 is connected to the netduma ....... but the geofilter still does not work ....... 
help help

Could you be more specific about what doesn't work with the Geo-Filter?

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, jeanclaudedus said:

yes, it doesn't work when, it doesn't recognize my place of residence, like when you turn on the dumas OS console off

thanks you

It won't do that, you need to select the home location yourself. Does it filter properly?

geolfilter no longer works when I plug my xr300 into the edgerouter x
my ps4 is plugged into the edgerouter x
if I reconnect my xr300 to my box, then the geofilter works again

I don't understand why and how I can lose the geofilter?
I want to say that the xr300 is well connected to the internet when it is plugged into the edgerouter x ...