How do I get the new 3.0 DumaOs on my R1?

AirsT

Recently, my R1 has not been working correctly. I was wondering if I'd be able to have access to DUMAOS 3.0, so I requested for the beta. I haven't got anything back yet and was just wondering if you could help me out so I could test and see if the software is my problem.

Much Thanks!

• Administrators
8 hours ago, harmy83 said:

hello. may i have access to please

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You now have access, enjoy!

7 hours ago, kamrun said:

Recently, my R1 has not been working correctly. I was wondering if I'd be able to have access to DUMAOS 3.0, so I requested for the beta. I haven't got anything back yet and was just wondering if you could help me out so I could test and see if the software is my problem.

Much Thanks!

You now have access, enjoy! If you're still having the issue after an upgrade and factory reset then make a topic and we can help.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, ksper said:

j have also a nighthawk pro gaming router XR700, when is going to be a dumaos 3.0 firmware version to it ready?

It is in beta currently, you can find it here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

As to when it is available publicly, that really depends on how well the beta goes.

On 1/10/2021 at 6:18 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

You now have access, enjoy!

You now have access, enjoy! If you're still having the issue after an upgrade and factory reset then make a topic and we can help.

May I have access too please, I signed up since July 2020 and Im not in the beta yet. Thanks

image.png.52a72899b55e6da93fa0318c84a4adf0.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...