How do I get the new 3.0 DumaOs on my R1?

AirsT

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, DollaB1ll said:

Trying to see if the Dumaos 3.0 fix my xr500 issues but still no email from netgear.

What is your Netgear community username? We'll try and get you bumped up the list.

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, Bladebrown11 said:

I've signed up to the list also but it was asking me for a password after signing up, which was weird? Fraser is it possible on your end to see if my signup was ok?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Where were you being asked for a password exactly? It should have said at the end of the form thanks for signing up, did you see that?

On 8/9/2020 at 12:06 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Where were you being asked for a password exactly? It should have said at the end of the form thanks for signing up, did you see that?

I went through the exact link for the DumaOS 3.0 for R1. I filled out the form after pressing the submit button I was being sent to a https://staging.netduma.com/thank-you which asks for password of some sort, which I found strange. When I attempted to signup again it does say now  email already signed up. But I didn't get to any 'Thank you' page like the rest are showing at any point, so I'd love to know on your end whether you can see me at all on the list?

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Bladebrown11 said:

I went through the exact link for the DumaOS 3.0 for R1. I filled out the form after pressing the submit button I was being sent to a https://staging.netduma.com/thank-you which asks for password of some sort, which I found strange. When I attempted to signup again it does say now  email already signed up. But I didn't get to any 'Thank you' page like the rest are showing at any point, so I'd love to know on your end whether you can see me at all on the list?

If your email is already signed up then yes you're all signed up!

• 2 weeks later...

I signed for the beta. Thank you if you put me forward in the list.

I just wonder:  CPU of R1 with 600Mhz will enough for Duma OS 3?

And there is an USB on my R1. What is it for? Can I put there a 2.5' usb hard drive for movies on my network like a nas?

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Jacques said:

I signed for the beta. Thank you if you put me forward in the list.

I just wonder:  CPU of R1 with 600Mhz will enough for Duma OS 3?

And there is an USB on my R1. What is it for? Can I put there a 2.5' usb hard drive for movies on my network like a nas?

I've put you forward, you may see access to the beta on the forum soon.

Yes it should be fine for DumaOS, it's still in beta obviously but going well. There is no functionality like that currently for the USB port but we're looking into ways we could potentially incorporate it.

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Nankishore said:

Hi Fraser, i have signed up for this beta version since two weeks.

Would need your help to bump me up on the waiting list.

Thanks

I have done this for you, hopefully you will see the beta section on the forum soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...