How do I get the new 3.0 DumaOs on my R1?

AirsT

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Haydr1985 said:

hi , i signed up fot the beta. But at the end i need to enter a password? can you help me please?

https://staging.netduma.com/

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

Don't worry about that, I've given you access. Take a look on the forum and you should see the beta section.

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Run_N_Gun_With_My_Netduma said:

Hello, i too signed up for the R1 beta back in july and didn't receive anything yet. May i try the 3.0 beta too?

You now have access, enjoy!

17 minutes ago, Locraptor said:

Looking to join 3.0 Beta with my xr500 so I can try app out. Been waiting for app since r1 release when that fan made or was working on one.

It's in open beta right now, you can access it here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

• Administrators
11 hours ago, jkamri said:

Hello, i too signed up for the R1 beta back in july and didn't receive anything yet. May i try the 3.0 beta too?

and i need user and pass

You now have access, login is admin / password for the interface.

Hi Fraser, I also signed up for the beta back on day one but I haven’t received anything yet. I just came here to find out if the date had been postponed again only to realise that everyone already have it.

Can you please send me a copy too. 🙏

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, charzelo said:

Hi Fraser, I also signed up for the beta back on day one but I haven’t received anything yet. I just came here to find out if the date had been postponed again only to realise that everyone already have it.

Can you please send me a copy too. 🙏

You now have access :)