Netduma lag

Hi im having really bad jitter when using my netduma on my ps4 but if i unplug the duma the jitter goes away im allso getiing hit with super bullets all the time in cod i see 1 or 2 bullets hit me and cant even take a step let alone run to cover but on the kill cam im just standing there getting hit with lots of shots any one help its unplayable 

2 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

I been having that jitter issue as well 

3 minutes ago, BoiDjakoCV said:

Im D80 20Up BT UK try this  setting my setting the run http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest 

image.thumb.png.4918850c2824e3bfadd01e9eec928d7b.png

I have tried evey setting and use dslreports but no joy game is unplayble for me its like i dont see what is happing on my end like i have packet loss but i dont have any loss and i take all the bullets damage in just 1 or 2 

• 2 weeks later...

Still having really bad jitter with the r1 connected my ping is 8ms but jitter is all over the place any thing from 0ms to 200ms gaming is a nightmare could my r1 be faulty 

• Administrators

Could you provide the ID for the server please? I'll convert it to an IP address and give it to you, then could you connect directly to your ISP modem/router when nothing is using the internet and run a command prompt ping by typing "ping ip -t" and once its continued for a little while press Ctrl + C and see what you get. Also then do the same connected to the R1 with nothing connected to the internet and see what it says, then we can narrow down where the issue lies. 

I don't have a pc at moment I have run tests using my ps4 and ping the same severs with the r1 and without out the r1 when using the r1 the jitter is really bad compared to the the sky hub on its own ping is 8ms on both tests i have throughput speeds of 74 down 19 up 

• Administrators

I'm surprised the test is working properly given it uses javascript and is limited by the speed of the browser and hard drive. What is the actual ping you're getting direct to the game server and how much does that fluctuate? 

• Administrators

Can you explain where you're seeing the game ping please and the jitter? Jitter is the variance of ping so you said it goes up/down by 1 or 2ms but also that it goes up to 200ms so it's a bit confusing.

Dumaos software show a stable ping while gaming with no packet loss when I run dslreports I get massive amounts of of bufferbloat  so my gaming experience while playing cod is terrible I get hit with super bullets all the time from my end I see 1 or 2 bullets hit me and im down on the kill cam I've been hit with lots this is in war zone with full health and amor. I have tried different servers a round the world and it makes no difference on the very rare occasion war zone plays like it should but 99% of the time its terrible 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, scoobypreza said:

Dumaos software show a stable ping while gaming with no packet loss when I run dslreports I get massive amounts of of bufferbloat  so my gaming experience while playing cod is terrible I get hit with super bullets all the time from my end I see 1 or 2 bullets hit me and im down on the kill cam I've been hit with lots this is in war zone with full health and amor. I have tried different servers a round the world and it makes no difference on the very rare occasion war zone plays like it should but 99% of the time its terrible 

I'd recommend you saturate your connection with downloads etc while following this guide and change your Anti-BB percentages (while using Always) to find what lowers the ping the most/keeps it stable: 

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping