New xr500 "This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." message

• Administrators
2 hours ago, toadie09 said:

1483101390_ScreenShot2020-05-09at3_23_59PM.thumb.png.5f1f1dbd86cf931d0603e36c2c8512d3.pngWhen I select the QoS menu option on the left. It still doesn't load in.

Ok something has clearly gone wrong there. Could you factory reset the router please. Should be fine after that. Thanks

https://kb.netgear.com/000053098/How-do-I-perform-a-factory-reset-on-my-Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-router

• Administrators
12 hours ago, David Allen said:

I have factory reset my router several times today, I still get this error.

Which page are you seeing this on? A screenshot would be very helpful if possible. Thanks. 

Guest Killhippie
On 5/9/2020 at 11:36 PM, David Allen said:

I have factory reset my router several times today, I still get this error.

XR700 has had these issues for a long time if you search the forum. Have you updated to the hotfix to see if that helps? Also do not use a config file to restore the router after a Factory reset. https://kb.netgear.com/000061714/XR700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-24-Hot-Fix

Guest Killhippie
1 hour ago, toadie09 said:

My router rebooted on its own last night. I hope this is not a normal thing either. 

Routers should not reboot on thier own, what firmware are you running, there is a vulnerability that the hotfix I posted a link to fixes, maybe that may help. Also do not use a config file to restore the router after a Factory reset. https://kb.netgear.com/000061714/XR700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-24-Hot-Fix

5 hours ago, Killhippie said:

XR700 has had these issues for a long time if you search the forum. Have you updated to the hotfix to see if that helps? Also do not use a config file to restore the router after a Factory reset. https://kb.netgear.com/000061714/XR700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-24-Hot-Fix

I do have the most current firmware, and I dont use a file. Every time I reset the router I change everything so that it is like brand new. Even after a factory reset yesterday, I still got issues with the R-app for the Network Monitor

Guest Killhippie
15 hours ago, David Allen said:

I do have the most current firmware, and I dont use a file. Every time I reset the router I change everything so that it is like brand new. Even after a factory reset yesterday, I still got issues with the R-app for the Network Monitor

I would suggest clearing your browsers cache, seeing if that helps, if not RMA with Netgear, or with the supplier you bought it from. This is really a Netgear issue as its a Netgear product with DumaOS. Netgear will be the ones to help.

10 minutes ago, Killhippie said:

I would suggest clearing your browsers cache, seeing if that helps, if not RMA with Netgear, or with the supplier you bought it from. This is really a Netgear issue as its a Netgear product with DumaOS. Netgear will be the ones to help.

Ok I also wanted to put that I have hard reset the router and I am still met with the R-apps not loading. It seems to be the Network monitor that has the issues. I have factory reset as well

Guest Killhippie
2 hours ago, David Allen said:

Ok I also wanted to put that I have hard reset the router and I am still met with the R-apps not loading. It seems to be the Network monitor that has the issues. I have factory reset as well

Factory reset is the best you can do, unless you reload the firmware and try again. Honestly I would try and get the unit RMA'd as nobody should have that many issues with loading an R-App. Talk to Netgear or return the router and grab a XR500 its a lot more stable. Personally I have moved on to pastures new due to so many bugs alas, but the XR500 is a good router.