Valorant on windows 7 PC any thoughts?

Hey guys

So tonight I got a 'drop' to download the Valorant beta which for those who know is the new FPS on windows.

Is anyone else playing it and do Netduma or anyone have any recommended settings yet for me to try out? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 1:00 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

If we can get a key then we can test it, I'm still trying to get one. Does the Geo-Filter work with it without any optimisations? 

Hey!

I have access to Valorant, it was not detected in packet prioritization. But I did a Wireshark capture and noticed that it was a random port between 7000-8000 (UDP) so I added it manually and it seems to be working.

Not yet tested Geo-Filter, but I'll do it and tell you if it works.

If you need Wireshark screenshots, no problem I can send them to you.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Imbaron said:

Hey!

I have access to Valorant, it was not detected in packet prioritization. But I did a Wireshark capture and noticed that it was a random port between 7000-8000 (UDP) so I added it manually and it seems to be working.

Not yet tested Geo-Filter, but I'll do it and tell you if it works.

If you need Wireshark screenshots, no problem I can send them to you.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Great catch, if you could follow this guide to provide us with the captures that would be really helpful! https://forum.netduma.com/topic/24394-want-to-help-classify-games-for-traffic-prioritization-look-here/

Yes please do let us know about the Geo-Filter, thank you!

Thanks to looking into this as it is very popular and will be useful to know the best set up. Unfortunately though I can't play it as my windows 7 pc is not compatible as the graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 9:25 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Great catch, if you could follow this guide to provide us with the captures that would be really helpful! https://forum.netduma.com/topic/24394-want-to-help-classify-games-for-traffic-prioritization-look-here/

Yes please do let us know about the Geo-Filter, thank you!

Hi,

Valorant has been released now and I note it is being detected as priority traffic

• 1 month later...