MW FFA 30-2 gameplay.

Bert

If you used the R1's wifi, the wifi on the XR500 is significantly better. For stability reasons I would always go with LAN, but for the casual gamer so to say wifi is actually no big deal if you have a decent router.

Problems usually arise when the router is downstairs in the living room and the PS4 is 2 floors up etc.

15 minutes ago, Bert said:

If you used the R1's wifi, the wifi on the XR500 is significantly better. For stability reasons I would always go with LAN, but for the casual gamer so to say wifi is actually no big deal if you have a decent router.

Problems usually arise when the router is downstairs in the living room and the PS4 is 2 floors up etc.

Nah, got ridda the XR500 about 8 months ago.

My R1 is in the same room as the consoles, literally less than 2 metres away.

I tried alot of different settings, it’s hard to get it working properly. I have tried r1 it gives me good and bad games. dd-wrt and seems to work great with htb and codel and gargoyle seems to work great as moderate. But still trying to find stable settings in MW. I have noticed everytime I get instamelted the killcams are bullshit. One guy showed up and I shot him and on his killcam I didn’t even shot! This ”lag comp” is bs. Its all about your settings. I have tried playing the game on same ping and different settings. The game plays different. I can tell you one thing. If you can smack tryhards or play on 100ms servers you have the right settings.