Geo-Filter not showing hosts/peers

Chaz

I've recently updated to DumaOS. Since updating I haven't been able to view hosts/peers on the Geo-Filter. I've rebooted the netduma r1 router and my modem to no avail. I've also tried flushing the cloud but am prompted an error that sounds like "this is taking longer than expected". Any suggestions? 

Hey Chaz, when you get that error message just refresh the page. Things should then work. If not you can post back here and see what Netduma can do for yah! Good luck!

Zippy.

7 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Hey Chaz, when you get that error message just refresh the page. Things should then work. If not you can post back here and see what Netduma can do for yah! Good luck!

Zippy.

Thank you for the reply. I've tried and I'm still not able to see available hosts/peers I'm playing against. I'm shown a host over the ocean occasionally?

In the Device Manager, make sure that your PS4 is set to the correct device type (playstation) and make sure that it's listed as online. Perhaps give it a unique name so that you definitely get the right device added to Geo-Filter.

WiFi and Ethernet will appear as separate devices in Device Manager.

This post has been moved to the correct section of the forum as this does not qualify for !v! support, sorry for any inconvenience. As it has been a week since the last response I will consider this issue closed, but if this is still an issue theen message me and I will reopen this thread