again and again APEX

again and again, I added you servers, because it crashes after every game, but now it's even worse, you are making jokes, now it only helps restarting the game, how many times I ask how many, it already passes human concept, the number of errors in this software, I already I have enough and I will try to give this router to the seller taking into account what is happening here,this is really not a good advertisement  for netduma

Im a huge fan of the netduma software but i 100% agree with you.. Apex and the netduma + XR500  is not a good mix..if i play in filter mode i play one game and then i need to restart my game to get another game. if its in Spectating Mode then i get mixed with people with stupid pings at times. across the world 

36 minutes ago, Dialatech said:

Im a huge fan of the netduma software but i 100% agree with you.. Apex and the netduma + XR500  is not a good mix..if i play in filter mode i play one game and then i need to restart my game to get another game. if its in Spectating Mode then i get mixed with people with stupid pings at times. across the world 

I'm also a fan of software, its options are really cool, but errors are the dark side

just seen a video from netduma showing how to fix lag in apex legends 9 months ago.. All the comments on that video are the same issues we are having now. So why have these issues not been fixed? @Netduma Fraser @Netduma Alex

I have tagged you two in this post because you two seem to be the most active admins

33 minutes ago, Dialatech said:

just seen a video from netduma showing how to fix lag in apex legends 9 months ago.. All the comments on that video are the same issues we are having now. So why have these issues not been fixed? @Netduma Fraser @Netduma Alex

I have tagged you two in this post because you two seem to be the most active admins

it won't do anything, you add servers to the whitelist, it helps for a moment and then again the same, it's like the cloud is not working properly, and I have the impression that the geo-filter gives clear problems with delay, 9 month is a lot to fix problems,

The problem is that Apex Legends is updated every few months with a new season, and every new season comes with new changes to how the servers work. Not only do we have to work hard to make it compatible, but there's no guarantee that a game even will be compatible.

All I can say is that we're doing frequent cloud updates, and in every update we're including the reports that users have made. These reports include servers that ought to be whitelisted, servers that ought to be moved, and servers that are marked as a peer incorrectly when they should be a server.

Reports can be made here, and will be included in the next cloud update: https://forms.gle/8A4xBQzqiukEcTTR9

4 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

The problem is that Apex Legends is updated every few months with a new season, and every new season comes with new changes to how the servers work. Not only do we have to work hard to make it compatible, but there's no guarantee that a game even will be compatible.

All I can say is that we're doing frequent cloud updates, and in every update we're including the reports that users have made. These reports include servers that ought to be whitelisted, servers that ought to be moved, and servers that are marked as a peer incorrectly when they should be a server.

Reports can be made here, and will be included in the next cloud update: https://forms.gle/8A4xBQzqiukEcTTR9

i understand all of that but the same issue has been raised for 9 months now that when in filter mode.. you get one game and then it kicks you out after the game and you have to restart the game to get back in. Surely this issue will have the same fix for every season.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Dialatech said:

i understand all of that but the same issue has been raised for 9 months now that when in filter mode.. you get one game and then it kicks you out after the game and you have to restart the game to get back in. Surely this issue will have the same fix for every season.

Not necessarily because new servers come online, others go offline. We have to test as though it was a new game every time so it can take a little while to do that. Especially when you can select the server in game as well that adds to the complexity.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:21 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Not necessarily because new servers come online, others go offline. We have to test as though it was a new game every time so it can take a little while to do that. Especially when you can select the server in game as well that adds to the complexity.

no disrespect to you guys because you deffo put the work in but netduma have never got Apex working correctly since launch and we are now in Season 4.. one year on

• Administrators

I would think that is probably to do with the fact you can select the server in the game, it always makes it a bit more difficult. I have raised it with Alex and I think with a few cloud updates we should be able to get it sorted.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:12 PM, Netduma Alex said:

I will gladly help, and not only complain, I sent you two surveys from, wrong location of apex servers, and those who are kickin for me after each game,so add the whole domain for these servers,write if you received