Worst. Patch. Ever...

N3CR0

I know this is an unpopular comment but I like this game.

Ppl tend to like the games that their good at and I understand it. You can't like a game when your butt is constantly kicked,  unless you are a moron.

Devs have made huge mistakes. No doubt. They have screwed mini map, dead silence, prestige system, map voting and so on. You don't touch things that are not broken or no one ever complained about. But the community is also responsible for the all this negativity. Campers with claymors, RPGs fired at the flags, shotguns in corridors etc.

Anyway, I try to avoid TDM as much as I can and I only play Hardpoint/Headquarters using flanking routes. This is my way to avoid all the crap above. And I'm having fun...

Fair enough... Did you actually watch the video? Lol.

Its not about being negative, its about the complete fuck up that the update yesturday was. Game breaking for many.

Its about all the bugs it supposedly patched... but actually didn't. Its about the stuff they changed and didn't bother to tell us about... such as changing the colour of a van on a map *rolls eyes* really top priority that must've been!

Its also about all the bugs it created.

The idea of an update is to resolve problems...and add stuff that makes the game play better.But No activision is only about money...

They said that they hear community...bull*** so many people said about SBMM....etc N3CRO is from Germany...i am from Greece....both of us they connect us etc to German server....N3CRO plays with 15ms ping and i play with 60+ ping in this server.

How can play together these 2 guys?With such little TTK i have no chance to kill him in 1v1 gunfight....i shoot but N3CRO kill me....when i watch kill cam...i have never shoot at all...because he see me first and i didn't see him.

The idea of dedicated servers of course is good IF YOU HAVE SERVERS IN EVERY COUNTRY you sell your game.

If you don't have it is better to match games based on simillar ping to play fair all players.

I pay for the game as N3CRO and so many other guys and i don't have fun with it..i "fight" with players...and with the game it self.!!!!!

Of course the community is also responsible for this mess....they want new COD every year....DEVS what can do?Fix thinks in this COD or prepare for the next?Thats why so many problems.

And we trying to find solutions with Netduma...routers..programs to fix this mess.

2 hours ago, Knomax said:

How can play together these 2 guys?

Quickscope . No matter if they are rank 5 or 155.  No matter if their ping is 5 or 155.  If you learn how to quickscope you are having fun in EACH AND EVERY GAME. Take my word for it. I quickscope ever since WWII and I'm having a blast. I wouldn't change quickscoping for the world.

9 hours ago, Knomax said:

Of course the community is also responsible for this mess....they want new COD every year....

Do they though? I'm sure if it meant the games aren't half made, buggy and broken AF, most would be happy to get a new CoD game every 2 or 3 years instead of every year.

Well it goes two ways. If they made a good game everybody would be happy for two years. This one I think I would rather have a new one every year since I am already bored with it.

Just came back to Europe today and had to redownload the game. And would you believe it I get the stats reset bug. Ugh.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:33 PM, Sgt-Greco said:

Quickscope . No matter if they are rank 5 or 155.  No matter if their ping is 5 or 155.  If you learn how to quickscope you are having fun in EACH AND EVERY GAME. Take my word for it. I quickscope ever since WWII and I'm having a blast. I wouldn't change quickscoping for the world.

No matter if their ping is 5 or 155!!!!!!You mean that?...I know sniping...

On 1/25/2020 at 7:20 PM, N3CR0 said:

Do they though? I'm sure if it meant the games aren't half made, buggy and broken AF, most would be happy to get a new CoD game every 2 or 3 years instead of every year.

Some years ago that was happening....when a new COD released was a complete game...without to many problems...with 1-2 updates...only to fix little problems or some nerfs and buffs and thats all....after that only DLC to download.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:05 AM, Bert said:

Well it goes two ways. If they made a good game everybody would be happy for two years. This one I think I would rather have a new one every year since I am already bored with it.

Just came back to Europe today and had to redownload the game. And would you believe it I get the stats reset bug. Ugh.

That is what i mean....reset bug.....This is update?You think that "someone" was working to fix problems??I dont think so....

1 hour ago, Knomax said:

That is what i mean....reset bug.....This is update?You think that "someone" was working to fix problems??I dont think so....

Because they are working with the shitty American "Come on, let's do it it will work" mentality. This game exposed how mediocre IW's programming skills are. Other franchises evolve/improve with time except the COD series which goes backwards into Stone Age.

On 1/28/2020 at 6:05 PM, RiotControll said:

Because they are working with the shitty American "Come on, let's do it it will work" mentality. This game exposed how mediocre IW's programming skills are. Other franchises evolve/improve with time except the COD series which goes backwards into Stone Age.

Really it is difficult to understand why when something "works"... Sells of cod all these years prove that... Why they ruin it with experiments. 

All cods matchmaking based with ping.. You play with simillar connection etc.. And everyone was happy.. OK some times you Will have one bad lobby.. But this was not the rule... You hear enough footsteps and if can spend some money you Will have an advantage.. 

Now... You have "dedicated" Servers.. Not for every country... But you sell the game and in countrys with players that you know already these people will have connection problems!!! Because they are far from Servers... And with all these... They put and SBMM... Just perfect.... Mess. 

2 hours ago, Knomax said:

Really it is difficult to understand why when something "works"... Sells of cod all these years prove that... Why they ruin it with experiments. 

They sell so much because it's brand recognition. Wouldn't the last games not called "Call Of Duty" nobody would have bought those shitty games. They should not do any experiments, the should improve the broken things.