XR300 - Network monitoring graphs sometimes do not display game console download traffic

Today I was downloading a new game from the PSN to my PS4 pro at a rate of 75-85 Mbps, and I noticed that there was almost zero download traffic at the network monitoring graphs. I logged off and then got back in again but no change. The network monitoring graphs were displaying only the upload traffic from the game console, not the download traffic. After a router restart everything went back to normal. Have you ever encountered something like this before? Is there any other workaround apart from restarting the router when something like that happens? 

2 hours ago, George said:

Today I was downloading a new game from the PSN to my PS4 pro at a rate of 75-85 Mbps, and I noticed that there was almost zero download traffic at the network monitoring graphs. I logged off and then got back in again but no change. The network monitoring graphs were displaying only the upload traffic from the game console, not the download traffic. After a router restart everything went back to normal. Have you ever encountered something like this before? Is there any other workaround apart from restarting the router when something like that happens? 

Sounds like a possible bug. I will tag netduma tech support and hopefully they can have an asnwer for you or raise it with the devs to look into it.

@Netduma Alex @Netduma Fraser

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

You're using an XR300, right? Sounds like a bug to me. I will let the devs know.

Yes I am on the XR300.I also think its a bug. I have seen it 1-2 times before but I wasn't sure if that was the case as the downloads were relatively small so I thought maybe I was mistaken or so... This time though it was crystal clear that all the charts in the network monitoring hid the PS4 download traffic completely. 

On 1/21/2020 at 8:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for letting us know, Alex will reproduce and escalate further/

Hi Fraser, 

I spent a little bit more time testing this and my conclusion is that the network monitoring charts are completely broken. The problem is not only affecting downloading from game consoles but all devices in the network. For example, right after a router reboot, the charts only display 15-20% of the real download traffic that my MacBook Pro generates when downloading a single torrent.

The network monitoring charts need a hotfix ASAP, right now they are completely useless.  

On 1/28/2020 at 10:47 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

How about VLAN or anything other than the default dynamic Internet Setup? Have you changed the LAN address at all?

No nothing like that.

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You may already have it disabled but someone else with a similar issue resolved this by disabling IPv6 completely in the router settings. If that's not the case then the devs will look into it as Alex said.

Hi Fraser, 

By disabling the IPv6 in the settings you mean the following setting in the XR300 right?

Screenshot_2020-02-06_at_2_26.43_PM.thumb.png.08834e2fe00069bf205de827ab1316df.png