trying to prioritize port 3075

slickrick6922

when playing the new cod with UPnP on the ports the same every time on the Xbox 1,   if I look at my ip adress in game it ends with the same port number. I dont want to prioritize port 3074 because it's Microsoft live.  my problem is I can get that port to prioritize.   I want the port number to start with 3075 so I no its the only one being proiritized some things I've tryed. source port 1-65535  , desination port  3075-3200.   any thoughts?

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're trying to do here... You don't want to prioritize Xbox Live ports because you only want anti-bufferbloat to trigger when you're actually playing CoD, or because you literally only want CoD traffic to be prioritized? And port 3075 is shared between both I assume?

2 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you're trying to do here... You don't want to prioritize Xbox Live ports because you only want anti-bufferbloat to trigger when you're actually playing CoD, or because you literally only want CoD traffic to be prioritized? And port 3075 is shared between both I assume?

I dont need xbox live prioritized because when playing cod it kicks over to port 3075 and stays there during game play. when adding port 3075 in the traffic prio. I cant get the light to come on so I'm doing something wrong.

• Administrators
23 hours ago, slickrick6922 said:

UDP idk what the problem is I've tried 3075-3075    3075-3180 with source port 1-65000

Do you have multiple consoles at all? Usually 3075 is used when you have more than one console, 3074 is used for the first console, it says in the CoD settings it uses 3074 as well. I should think if you made a rule using that port that it'd work correctly.

28 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you have multiple consoles at all? Usually 3075 is used when you have more than one console, 3074 is used for the first console, it says in the CoD settings it uses 3074 as well. I should think if you made a rule using that port that it'd work correctly.

no, I only have the 1 xbox 1 , I can open the UPnp page on the xr700 and as soon as I conect to xbox live the 3074 port pops up on the list. when I start playing the game port 3075 pops up. in the cod in game settings where you can hide your ip address , if I hit show the 3075 port number is on the end of the external ip address and the internal ip address

• 1 year later...

@frazier.. I am having issues with port triggering as well.as slick rick said above.. xbox is having issues.. if you go to your account in either cold war or warzone and check your ip settings while in game it always has port 3075 that is used to run the game for some reason... even if you enable uPnP or even try to port forward it seems to always open that port.. it never opens up ports 

• Port 88 (UDP)
  • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 80 (TCP)
  • Port 500 (UDP) I'm wanting to port trigger that way my router will time out the way its supposed to.  can you please clarify on port triggering set up?  for example if I want to trigger port 3075.. would the settings be as follow's?
    # Enable Service Name Service Type Inbound Connection Service User
      1   xbox3074 TCP:65535 TCP/UDP:3075..3075  
      2   xbox3075 TCP:65535 TCP/UDP:3074..3074  
    I have it set up like this and NAT is still moderate... games always messing up with packet burst.. thanks!!!!

On 12/10/2019 at 7:01 AM, slickrick6922 said:

when playing the new cod with UPnP on the ports the same every time on the Xbox 1,   if I look at my ip adress in game it ends with the same port number. I dont want to prioritize port 3074 because it's Microsoft live.  my problem is I can get that port to prioritize.   I want the port number to start with 3075 so I no its the only one being proiritized some things I've tryed. source port 1-65535  , desination port  3075-3200.   any thoughts?

3074 is not just MS Live, its older COD port for p2p (multiplayer - coldware, mw and older MP titles)  3075 is more current COD's BO3 and newer and 3076 is COD multi devices on the same network trying to play cod at the same time so they both have a open nat type

if you want xbox to concentrate on 3075 then prioritize it Traffic Prioritization (TCPUDP - Source Port (3075:3075) - Destination Port (3075:3075)    XBOXSERIESX) Gaming / Voice

opening up all those source and destination ports is unnecessary might as well drop your xbox into DMZ mode at that point. Just my 2 cents

Here is a good example of me slow on the draw but solid connection got me the win in a bunch of back to back gun fights 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, akimbo sliced said:

@frazier.. I am having issues with port triggering as well.as slick rick said above.. xbox is having issues.. if you go to your account in either cold war or warzone and check your ip settings while in game it always has port 3075 that is used to run the game for some reason... even if you enable uPnP or even try to port forward it seems to always open that port.. it never opens up ports 

• Port 88 (UDP)
  • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 80 (TCP)
  • Port 500 (UDP) I'm wanting to port trigger that way my router will time out the way its supposed to.  can you please clarify on port triggering set up?  for example if I want to trigger port 3075.. would the settings be as follow's?
    # Enable Service Name Service Type Inbound Connection Service User
      1   xbox3074 TCP:65535 TCP/UDP:3075..3075  
      2   xbox3075 TCP:65535 TCP/UDP:3074..3074  
    I have it set up like this and NAT is still moderate... games always messing up with packet burst.. thanks!!!!

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Your inbound ports are definitely wrong, that's the end of the port range and won't be used. I'd suggest just switching NAT to Open in WAN settings and you'll get an Open NAT then